Author Topic: Gay, overweight with gynecomastia.  (Read 11390 times)

Offline shedzy

Hi all.
As you probably guessed, i'm quite a large man, but I also like to indulge in 'man love' with other men. I am concerned that it's not so much my weight but my gynecomastia that is getting in the way. Gay men dont want breasts!

Offline WishmasterK

• Global Moderator
  • Bronze Member
Do you have a question, or a point you would like to make thats associated with acceptance?

Offline funkytown69

• Posting Member
Ive heard of quite a few gay men looking for dudes with breasts.  You should try out the user by the name of blatino as I think he likes to hang around the photo forum and check out pics of dudes  :-\.

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
Ive heard of quite a few gay men looking for dudes with breasts.  You should try out the user by the name of blatino as I think he likes to hang around the photo forum and check out pics of dudes  :-\.

TMI  :o

Offline Res6462

• Posting Member
Funny guy you are funky69.So if I were to follow your logic,everybody on this site that views any pics is gay?? Let alone offering ANY advice whether it be good,bad, or indifferent?? You are one seriously twisted individual. If you want to make personal attacks go to the "other" side of the board.You should feel right at home there.

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
Funny guy you are funky69.So if I were to follow your logic,everybody on this site that views any pics is gay?? Let alone offering ANY advice whether it be good,bad, or indifferent?? You are one seriously twisted individual. If you want to make personal attacks go to the "other" side of the board.You should feel right at home there.

Res..... funky69 is correct  about Blatino, that fellow was banned  for  making lewed  comments  about  pics. You  mis understood  him

Offline Res6462

• Posting Member
Matt1:
I wasn't aware that Blatino had been kicked.I just tried to find him in the members listing but he's not there.Not that long ago I found his comments were in line with my own thoughts regarding some of the pics that have been posted.I did notice within the last month or two that he was having some serious issues with a ton of people.Wasn't aware it got so bad he got kicked.That still doesn't mean that he gets tossed under the bus by somebody else.I thought this was to be more or less a support forum.Looks like less. LOL...I can't wait to be reprimanded for this reply!!!

Roger

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
Matt1:
I wasn't aware that Blatino had been kicked.I just tried to find him in the members listing but he's not there.Not that long ago I found his comments were in line with my own thoughts regarding some of the pics that have been posted.I did notice within the last month or two that he was having some serious issues with a ton of people.Wasn't aware it got so bad he got kicked.That still doesn't mean that he gets tossed under the bus by somebody else.I thought this was to be more or less a support forum.Looks like less. LOL...I can't wait to be reprimanded for this reply!!!

Roger

its all good roger, management here seems  reasonable,     

we got to laugh at ourselves, bunch of men in a chat  room discussing  man boobs, almost   to  funny

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
don't say i didn't know it, i said it at least twice. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024