Author Topic: HELP!! Surgery has been booked and im bricking it!! need help from post operatio  (Read 2559 times)

Offline Daniel_uk987

• Posting Member
hi there, thank you for taking the time to read this.
My name is dan, i have gynecomastia alot of poeple on here in the past rated it a 7 out of 10 ( if only i could do that good in exams!!)
im 21 years old, and about 6 months ago i finally got the courage to speak to my gp about it.
I was meant to go in for another blood test i think, but he neever got back to me. now this evening i recieved a letter from the NHS saying : An outpatient referral plastic surgery appointment has been made for me. now i recently had surgery on my eyelid, so at first i thought it was a follow up from that, but as it says plastic surgery i am pretty sure that it is for my gyno and is booked on the 17th of october!!!
now i am obviously so happy if it is, and i definately want to do the surgery only there are a few things that are troubling me about it.
First i havent told my parents, they are very understanding about stuff but i dont know if they would think its a good idea.. secondly i dont knopw too much about the surgery and how effective it is, i worry that i will have an even uglier chest at the end of it.
other things that i think are, What will my friends say when i finally come out and i have no more moobs. im thinking because i am moving away in febuary and coming back next year i will continue to cover up till then ;)
would be great if you could give me ur msn or mobile number and have a chat about the surgery from someone that knows about it and has been through it.
WHO Knows maybe its not even gyno surgery lol.. i will make sure on monday as its too late. but having a cyst removed from your eyelid is not considered plastic surgery.
is gyno treatment considered plastic surgery?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024