Author Topic: I really Need An answer ASAP!! Please.  (Read 6438 times)

Offline CGeorge

• Posting Member
i am going to get a syringe and two pairs of tweezers. i am going to wipe my nipples down with alcohol to prevent infection.  then i am going to poke a hole under my nipple with the syringe. then im going to slide a pair of tweezers in the hole made by the needle. i am then going to use those tweezers to stretch open the hole with one hand, then with the other hand i am going to use the second pair of tweezers to pull out the glandular tissue. once all the tissue is gone, im going to use the syringe to suck out the remaining excess fat. I have heard of some ways to numb the pain, but im not very sure on how to do that. Does ANYBODY know a way to numb the pain so that it wont hurt so bad??? ???

Offline PhillyPUFF

• Silver Member
I wouldn't try performing surgery on yourself. Just take out a loan and get it donw by someone who knows what they're doing. Im sure you can darn yourself up pretty bad if you mess up. Try not to think about your condition. I know its hard. I've had puffed nips for 8 years. But after talking about my condition, I have gotten much better. It doesn't have as much power as it did. You simply just have to choose not to let it bother you. If you choose not to be bothered by it, It wont bother you, simple as.

DrBermant

i am going to get a syringe and two pairs of tweezers. i am going to wipe my nipples down with alcohol to prevent infection.  then i am going to poke a hole under my nipple with the syringe. then im going to slide a pair of tweezers in the hole made by the needle. i am then going to use those tweezers to stretch open the hole with one hand, then with the other hand i am going to use the second pair of tweezers to pull out the glandular tissue. once all the tissue is gone, im going to use the syringe to suck out the remaining excess fat. I have heard of some ways to numb the pain, but im not very sure on how to do that. Does ANYBODY know a way to numb the pain so that it wont hurt so bad??? ???

I have actually seen patients who had tried self surgery.  The problems they caused by attempting the surgery themselves results in deformities that do not have reasonable surgical solutions.

A doctor who has himself for a patient, has a fool for a doctor.

Is a phrase long used in medicine but also applies here. 

Self surgery is a very bad idea.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

bob_1962

take loads of painkillers? possibly try alcohol, and get a close friend to do the surgery instead of you, cos tbh, anything you take that will numb the pain, will make you too fucked up to do the surgery on yourself...

Offline MSJ108

Dude I hope you are joking

Offline elcrep

• Silver Member
  • 16 years old in london
You're gonna end up more fucked up than you ever did before, if you do that.

dont get me wrong, the thougt has crossed my mind, but think about it, its rediculous.

plus, its not as simple as pulling out a little lump. You'll end up with all kinds of shit pulled out and your nipples will be all ruined, its not worth it seriously.

long story short, NO DONT DO IT.

Offline GynoVictim

• Posting Member
You think what you have is bad now, it will be ten times worse once you're infected and pussy and you have massive scars.

I'd definitely not do that

Offline tanny

• Posting Member
Life threatening!!!  There will be excessive bleeding and pain.

Offline jackanonymous

• Bronze Member
As everyone else said DONT DO IT

Offline this_guy

• Posting Member
A: This is an attempt at humor.   B: Your just so fed up with it, that you wanted an outlet.  C: Your trying to get someone to pay for it for you.     Well, my advice is like someone said, get a loan. If thats out of the question due to credit, or lack of income.... then I would say try to find extra work to make the money. Could take a while, but it will be worth it in the end. I am working out like a mad man, and saving every last cent I can spare (which isnt much do to gas prices :) DO NOT TRY SELF SURGERY! Go to you tube, type in "exploding biceps"  You will see a video of a man who got a infection from using dirty needles to use steroids. He then tried self surgery  to get rid of the infection and fluid build up himself. Watch that, then rethink your idea.

Offline NH

• Posting Member
I pray that for your safety you have changed your mind. You WILL regret the procedure, and it WILL not work. You WILL end up with a worse problem and very possibly very horrific scarring.

The glandular tissue isn't just in there like a little silly putty; doctors have to cut the glands out, and there is a reason that they do it when you're under anesthetics. Please don't do this to yourself; you will regret it for the rest of your life.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024