Author Topic: HELP! 3 YEARS SINCE SURGERY AND I HAVE PUFFY NIPPLES!!!  (Read 3197 times)

Offline puffynipplez

ok, so in september of 2005, at the age of 16, i underwent gynecomastia surgery. my surgeon removed the tissue and my chest was completely flat for a while (forgot how long for). Mind you, i am not obese or even fat, so i had real gynecomastia and not pseodogynecomastia. turns out that by spring/summer of 2006, my nipples become puffy. they are very obviously noticeably puffy. you can see the outlines through any shirt or even polo i wear. i have completely lost my confidence once more now that i am almost turning 20 years old and all my friends have great bodies with no "titties" or "bitch breasts" and proudly show them off at the beach while i push my shoulders outward and try to sink my chest in or try to cover my nipples by crossing my arms or descretely pinch them when no one is looking. i am tired of it and i really want to know why this happened? i paid $13,000 for the surgery! at one of the most respected hospitals in miami!!! and for my nipples to become puffy again?! this is bullshit!!! if anyone knows why or can explain to me why could puffy nipples occur after gynecomastia surgery i would gladly appreciate it. and no, i am not taking steroids. any other methods of getting rid of puffy nipples? don't tell me chest exercises because i've tried them all and don't really work. thanks!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 05:35:23 PM by puffynipplez »

Offline mannyman742

• Silver Member
Do you have any habits such as heavy drinking or heavy marijuana use?  Those two are known in rare cases to cause puffy nipples.  Your first line of action should be to see an endocrinologist, since there may be an underlying hormonal issue not related to puberty, which is now ruled out since you're 20.  There may also be underlying paranoia stemming from before your surgery, the mind can play some crazy tricks.
And for 13k I would pester your original surgeon for at the very least a free evaluation, if not a discounted revision surgery.

Offline broadsidebrother

• Bronze Member
Go back and tell the doc that did the surgery your problem.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024