Author Topic: Journey Starts  (Read 8028 times)

Offline Bigt

• Posting Member
Ive just made the first step in getting rid of my gynecomastia.  Called fieldings office and have a consultation on july 3.  I was planning to have my surgery around that time, but i guess not.  Anyways i was just wondering when some of you went for consultation when the dr said you could have surgery, 1 week, 2 weeks...etc.  

Offline FB

• Silver Member
I had my surgery within a month after my initial consultation.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Ive just made the first step in getting rid of my gynecomastia.  Called fieldings office and have a consultation on july 3.

Congrats!   However, July 3rd is a Sunday. Are you sure of that date? JCF usually does his consultations on Mondays. Maybe you are scheduled for the 4th....

Anyways i was just wondering when some of you went for consultation when the dr said you could have surgery, 1 week, 2 weeks...etc.

My surgery was seven weeks after consultation.

John.

Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline nope1

• Gold Member
3.5 weeks after consultation, i was with Fielding too

Offline toronto

• Silver Member
  • Gyne Free since April 27, 2005
2 weeks after consult..but i lucked out with a cancellation...

Offline 3cheers

• Posting Member
My pre-op consultation is one month after my first visit and my surgery date (june 24th)is a month after my pre-op. I guess it depends on how bad you gyne is. Plus its the summer time. Maybe he is taking a few days off. So many tts so little time. :P

3cheers

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
My pre-op consultation is one month after my first visit and my surgery date (june 24th)is a month after my pre-op.

??? :-/ ???   That's confusing....   :P

John.

Offline theprick

• Posting Member
I just made my first step as well.  My consultation is on June 13th with Fielding.  I can't wait.  Hopefully I can get rid of these tig ol' bitties by the end of summer.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2005, 08:45:21 PM by theprick »

Offline 3cheers

• Posting Member
Sorry about that. My first visit was on April 26th My pre-op is on May 30th and my surgery date is on June 24th.

3cheers

Offline Bigt

• Posting Member
Sorry about that, july 5, but im going to call again too see if there is anything closer

Offline transam79

I have a severe case and it have affected me my whole life, I finially got the nerve to see a doctor last week.I have to see a surgen in nov. How much does it cost for the surgery

Offline 3cheers

• Posting Member
Hey Transam79.
November seems like a long time. If you live in Southern Ontario then why dont you give Dr. Fielding a call? Even if you live outside of Ontario it still makes good sense to give Dr. Fielding a call. You don't need a refferal! The good Dr. and his only Sec. will answer all of your questions. Dont put your ttts in the hands of a surgeon who does it once in a while. Get it done right. Anyhow, welcome to the site. Everbody here understands what you going through and are willing to help.

10-4 :P
3cheers

Offline KingCobra

• Bronze Member
  • La La La La Sing a Happy Song!
3Cheers are you certain it's June 24th and not June 22nd?

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
Definitely call fielding or Lista's office(if cash is not an issue)my surgery was about 2 months after the consult,but I chose the day I wanted to get it done,oh yeah the cost was 1070$
had the surgery done,now i'm gynecomastia-less

Offline transam79

I was wondering as well, does hormones play a part because my testostorone was low and some other hormone was a little high. Iwas wondering if anyone else was like this and if so could hormone therapy work

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024