Author Topic: New to site, Surgery in 9 days  (Read 2485 times)

Offline Alexco

• Posting Member
September 29, 2008

REBIRTH

I am writing this today because in 9 days my entire life is going to change, and when I say change, I feel that is a huge UNDERSTATEMENT! As a matter of fact, I am not even sure how much of a change I will be able to handle, both psychological and physical. You see on Wednesday October the 8th 2008 I will go under plastic surgery to remove my excess male breast tissue. A gene disorder in which has mentally tormented me since I hit puberty. To me this will be a total rebirth. On the same operation I will also have my large “love handles”, “spare tire”... whatever you chose to name it, also removed. A lot of mental demons will be laid to rest on that day… as I gather up the strength to undergo the knife and win the fight of my life.. I also know there will be a lot of work to be done afterwards to keep the bad fat genes from returning. This involves eating healthy, exercise and living well. I want to focus on the positive instead of grieving for the past. After all there’s only so many tears you can cry.

I want to look ahead of the surgery and think how great it will be to finally do all the little things in life other guys take for granted. Here are some of the things I really look forward to be proud of doing shirtless.

1.)   I WILL drive my car shirtless in the summer.
2.)   I WILL mow the lawn shirtless
3.)   I WILL be comfortable to change and shower at the gym
4.)   I WILL be able to go swimming shirtless.
5.)   I WILL sit in the steam room shirtless
6.)   I WILL be able to have sex without a tank top shirt.
7.)   I Am Already motivated to exercise and lose weight.

These are the only things on top of the list… but there are hundreds of things I am looking forward to doing shirtless. I am also realistic, I dont plan to look like a modle, I want to have a normal male chest.  (I will be adding before and after pics soon)

A rebirth…

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
congrats dude. my birthday is on the 8th of october. wish i could have my surgery on that day but my parents said i have to lose 30 pounds and wait till feburary. life will be so much better once you get this surgery. and once again congrats.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
right on. 

blaming it on genes is oversimplification at best.  it's a hormone (environment's a major factor) effect that can happen to almost any genetic makeup.  most gyne is ideopathic, i.e. origin unknown.  genes might predispose and improve your odds but they don't make you have it. 

look forward to you on the other side   :)
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline rammy1394

• Posting Member
good on you man your life will change for sure and i really mean this hope all goes well and good luck.

Offline mthatch1

• Silver Member
Alex, those are great ideas -- I second them all!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024