Author Topic: Gyne Questions?  (Read 2815 times)

Offline Paraman

• Posting Member
Hi everyone..I am suffering from gyne for the past 7 years, now I am 24 years old. I have planned to undergo surgery in a week or so. But I have some questions which I hope will be answered here

1. I am 5 feet 10 inches tall and weigh around 80 kgs. I have flab, so do I need to get rid of the flab before undergoing surgery?

2. In this forum I have seen some people who are not happy with their surgery. So I need to know what are the possible things that may go wrong after surgery?

3. Do I also get rid of the puffy nipples and will the size of the aroela reduce after sugery??

4. Is there any chance of getting gynecomastia again after surgery like say may be after 1 or 2 years??

5. Presently I am very self conscious and feel very irritated going out. I always use my own vehicle to commute rather than go by walk or taking the public transport. Will this picture change??

6. I also suffer from anxiety and I don't know whether it is related to gyne or not??

I would be glad if I get the answers to these questions. Thanks
Surgery done by Dr.Murugesan, Apollo hospitals, Chennai

Liposuction + Excision

Still Recovering

Offline iFlow

• Posting Member
Hi everyone..I am suffering from gyne for the past 7 years, now I am 24 years old. I have planned to undergo surgery in a week or so. But I have some questions which I hope will be answered here

1. I am 5 feet 10 inches tall and weigh around 80 kgs. I have flab, so do I need to get rid of the flab before undergoing surgery?

2. In this forum I have seen some people who are not happy with their surgery. So I need to know what are the possible things that may go wrong after surgery?

3. Do I also get rid of the puffy nipples and will the size of the aroela reduce after sugery??

4. Is there any chance of getting gynecomastia again after surgery like say may be after 1 or 2 years??

5. Presently I am very self conscious and feel very irritated going out. I always use my own vehicle to commute rather than go by walk or taking the public transport. Will this picture change??

6. I also suffer from anxiety and I don't know whether it is related to gyne or not??

I would be glad if I get the answers to these questions. Thanks

1. Losing weight and flab will improve the outcome better, but you do not necessarily have to be in perfect weight. IMO you should try to lose the flab, but still schedule the surgery. Each day time passes on.

2. IMO, I would find a plastic surgeon would is top quality and knows there stuff. Research and try to get the best surgeon. For some odd reason, places like California and New York have the top gynecomastia surgeons IMO, but any Doctor contributing to this site should be great and have extensive knowledge/experience.

3. Your plastic surgeon should be able to help.

4. Get checked out by a doctor to rule out any causes of gynecomastia that might be causing gynecomastia in continuation.

5. Your confidence should skyrocket after you get your gynecomastia removed. Changing is up to you.

6. Anxiety could have been because your extensive worry about gynecomastia, which can is is probably way you have some anxiety.

Hope that helps.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024