Author Topic: Surgey in Two Days....MOnday FEB, 16.. Cant Wait :-)  (Read 2652 times)

Offline CAVA

• Posting Member
 ;DTwo more days..feels great...5 years of suffering..will soon be over  :) :D ;)

Offline chris

• Posting Member

Offline CAVA

• Posting Member
YOu Guys Be the Judge..ONe Day post   ;D :D..I Feel great..just one day.and i see great results..Imagine in a month or so.. ;Dl
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 02:39:59 AM by CAVA »

Offline CAVA

• Posting Member
Surgery wasnt painful at all..its been 3 days and i already stopped taking the pain medication..i feel no pain..im still taking the antibiotics thou for 4 more days the doc told me..im doing my normal activities around the house....prob be back to work next week or so hopefully..ahhh i feel so good..wou've known and wou've had this done long time ago..Thanks to this Site i founded out {like 3 months ago}what Gynecomastia is..and that it couldn't be cured..only with surgery.in a way im glad i didnt knew that before..or i would not had trained as hard in the gym....hoping it would go away..Cant wait to go back in a month or so..... Drains werent bad at all..got them removed today...and im comfortably wearing the vest..i was wearing this elastic band..but today i started wearing the vest after i got the drains removed..I'll open up a new topic.. Pre op + post op pics..and my experience with surgery 8) Any questions..Just ask..i'll Gladly answer..ONE DAY PRE OP..
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 02:56:20 AM by CAVA »

Offline guyfrom_nz

wow looks great! congrats!

just out of curiosity, was there much pain getting the drains removed??
« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 05:14:00 PM by guyfrom_nz »

Offline CAVA

• Posting Member
Thanks a lot dirtyone N guyfrom_nz.. nah..the drains i didnt even felt a thing..and i was somewhat scared..thinking it was gonna hurt..like the surgery i had on my stomach when i was 19..that one really hurt..and i felt like fainting..felt kinda weird..but this 2 drains...i didnt felt a thing..dont worry about it..
« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 08:38:27 PM by CAVA »

Offline Jake

• Silver Member
  • My body is my temple.
Spectacular results Cava.  Absolutely phenomenal.  It still makes me happy hearing about someone who has suffered and then seeing them get great results. 

The only problem I could see you having is keeping all those girls at bay.   ;)

I'd just say BRING 'EM ON.
Had gynecomastia since age 12.
Surgery performed on July 18, 2008 by
Dr. Jeffrey Wagner in Indianapolis, IN.
(Excision and Liposuction)

"The heart moves on while the mind remembers."

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024