Author Topic: surgery in 3 weeks  (Read 2764 times)

Offline user87

• Silver Member
my gyne surgery is in 3 weeks.  i can't wait. i am not able to concentrate on anything than thinking of the surgery and thinking if everything is going to be good in the end. at the moment i am not able to do any activity or work or sth like that.
it's such an important day in my life. i have an unbelievable biiiiig pressure inside of me that wants to be released. and i am afraid of the possibility that this day won't give me what i want and for what i am longing for so long.
the point is that it's my third surgery (first doc fucked up completely) and I think that's the main reason why I am so afraid of that day but on the other hand can't wait until it because i have been waiting soo loong now  :'(

Offline user87

• Silver Member
any tips to get through those 3 weeks?
i have some strange thoughts. for example that i am going to be ill and will have to cancel the surgery the day before.

Offline Celts

• Bronze Member
Just have to wait it out my friend , its only natural to worry, what happened the first 2 surgeries? Have you got a bad case?

Offline user87

• Silver Member
I had a good case of puffy nipples. 1st surgeon left waaay too much gland.
my 2nd surgeon did a better job but did the same mistake in the end. i have still too much gland so that my nipples are still protruding and look puffy.
and that is my big fear. that even after my 3rd surgery things won't be flat

anonymous1

You get what you pay for, make sure you have a good surgeon and you should be fine. I booked surgery last Thursday to have it tom. This way I really haven't had time to think about the negatives, I just can't wait and it is all anxiousness right now

Offline Cellar_Door

• Silver Member
I'm sorry to hear the first operations weren't successful. That's gotta be stressful as hell.

It's only natural to be nervous. I have my surgery in exactly 3 weeks too. I'm trying to resolve a little cognitive dissonance about the money I'm spending, but I really should realise how important this is, that it's worth ten times what it costs.

Good luck.
Surgery completed. Mission accomplished!
2/6/09. Dr. Karidis, UK.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024