Author Topic: What clothes did you wear on the day of your surgery?  (Read 3095 times)

Offline Cellar_Door

• Silver Member
I'm thinking of wearing comfortable stuff, like tracksuit bottoms and a sports top - basically looking like I'm about to go to the gym.

My surgeons recommended "front opening" clothes. I have a zip up top, but I don't have any front-opening t-shirts...
Surgery completed. Mission accomplished!
2/6/09. Dr. Karidis, UK.

Offline Cellar_Door

• Silver Member
So, if you want an answer, you should come here. But of course, the thread will get moved quickly, and you're left without responses.

My question is: What should you wear to the surgery itself?

Offline PBC

• Bronze Member
           I wore something loose (not lose haha) that was easy to put on and take off. With the compression vest and the grogginess from being knocked out that seems to be the best way to go. If I recall, lifting my arms over my head was really uncomfortable, so maybe something button up? As for the lower half of your body, can't go wrong with sweatpants!

Offline Cellar_Door

• Silver Member
           I wore something loose (not lose haha) that was easy to put on and take off. With the compression vest and the grogginess from being knocked out that seems to be the best way to go. If I recall, lifting my arms over my head was really uncomfortable, so maybe something button up? As for the lower half of your body, can't go wrong with sweatpants!
Cool, sounds good. Thanks man!

Offline Cellar_Door

• Silver Member

Offline Nightmare

• Posting Member
I wore sweat pants and zip up sweater. You dont want to wear any shirts that require you to lift your arms over your head, trust me.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024