Author Topic: Supplements pre-op  (Read 3867 times)

Offline Kipp

So i posted the following in ask a doctor but they seem busy at the moment i was wondering
what people who have gone through gyno surgery have done regarding supplements

I haven't consulted a doctor yet.  I am planning on making a consultation soon, but i was wondering if i should be
avoiding supplementation pre-op.  The current supplements i am taking right now is creatine, amino acids,beta alanine, protein, multi vitamins,
and applying bio-oil prior to lifting.

Thanks for your help
Kipp

whyme243

you know creatine is probably what gave you your boobies right?

Offline nipplevision

• Silver Member
you know creatine is probably what gave you your boobies right?

That is the biggest BS.
Creatine is not hormonal and has never been known to cause gyno. Only if you mess with steroids, you might end up with gyno. Creatine is perfectly legal and harmless.

TS to answer your question; since beta alanine is in NO boosters, I'd avoid that one before surgery. They might widen your blood vessels I guess?
Not sure but it won't hurt leaving that supp alone for a while. I don't think the rest of the supps could cause any problem whatsoever.

grtz

Offline Kipp

Yea the comment about comment was fairly ignorant and i know it wasn't the
cause of "boobies" but judging by the way he types it seems as if hes really young
you figure on a gyno board people would be more educated.

Thanks for your input vision i'm sticking to the basics like protein and amino acids until
surgery=].

Offline nipplevision

• Silver Member
Yea the comment about comment was fairly ignorant and i know it wasn't the
cause of "boobies" but judging by the way he types it seems as if hes really young
you figure on a gyno board people would be more educated.

Thanks for your input vision i'm sticking to the basics like protein and amino acids until
surgery=].

I'm having surgery July 8th and I'm sticking to BCAAs, protein and glutamine after surgery. I got the advice to only start with creatine again when I pick up training. It doesn't really have a use while not training. It might help you gain strength faster after you been out for 6 weeks or more. Sometimes I'm really paranoid about losing everything I gained but I guess I shouldn't worry too much about that. There's always 'muscle memory' :-)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024