Author Topic: Concerned about Scar Tissue and Nipple  (Read 8582 times)

Offline Kobe

This question is for Dr. Jacobs and anyone else who can give me some advice on this. I had a very severe case of Gyne and recently had surgery done. I used to do alot of working out before so I had a big chest. I am now 17 days post op and concerned but I know patience is key. The area under my nipple still hangs slightly, I no longer have a pointy breast shaped chest but it still Does not look flat. I am not sure all the fat was moved and also I am not sure whether or not it exercise will help. I still have alot of hard scar tissue in these area around and my nipple and my lower chest. Also, my nipples look mutilated with white flesh visible around my chest on the right and discoloration on the left. My left nipple also discharges drops of blood. My Doctor said that my body just needs time to heel and that color and every will return gradually. After the scar tissue softens will those area become flatter and will it just remain there and hang? Also, is the description of my nipple area normal for anyone who has done the incision under the nipple and lifting done? I know it is still very early and the final result in terms of contour may not be apparent yet but it is just very nerve racking.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 11:54:53 PM by Kobe »

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
a moderator might move this to a different board. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024