Author Topic: surgery  (Read 2615 times)

Offline markd

• Posting Member
hello everyone, my names mark im 38 have had gyne for about 23 years, its ruled my life always having to keep covered up dreading the summer and holidays, i am having surgery 11th august the surgeon has said lipo and incision is needed. he said about scars but im not worried abut them i just want to have a normal looking chest, i am really looking forward to having it done and going out to buy t-shirts and to take my son swimming. have been told i will have to keep the compression vest on for 6 weeks. the cost is £3890 it will be the best money i have ever spent.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
hello everyone, my names mark im 38 have had gyne for about 23 years. I am having surgery 11th august. I just want to have a normal looking chest, i am really looking forward to having it done and going out to buy t-shirts and to take my son swimming.the cost is £3890 it will be the best money i have ever spent.

Hey there Mark...

Thanks for sharing!

Yes, it will be the best £3890 you've ever spent...  Trust me dude, you would have paid more once you experience life on the 'Other Side'...  ;)

You'll feel very proud taking your son swimming when the G is gone...

Good luck on the day dude!!!

GB...

Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline markd

• Posting Member
thanks for the message i will let you know how it all went, hurry up 11th aug

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
i will let you know how it all went.

looking forward to it dude!!!  ;)

GB...

Offline markd

• Posting Member
just looked at your photos, i'm about the same size as you was pre op what amazing results you had, i noticed after a month nearly all the swelling had gone, hope i have as good results as you, 2 days to go.

Offline mizuno

• Gold Member
Yeah dude good luck and I hope to be on the " HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS SIDE" by next year.

Offline markd

• Posting Member
just got home 18hrs after surgery, wow even with a bit of swelling the results are much better than i thought possible. you would not believe how happy i am even wearing this compression vest it's driving me mad already but it's a small price to pay, i will try and get the photos off of the surgeon to put on here, the pain is not very bad at all i thought it would be worse. he said he took 400cl from each side. i will keep using this site to see how people are getting on and to offer any advice if i can. thanks for your messages Grandpa Bambu & mizuno
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 08:57:15 AM by markd »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024