Author Topic: Fluctuation of nipple puffiness...  (Read 4720 times)

Offline GoldenGate

• Bronze Member
  • Don't worry, be happy!
I have been a long time lurker here and after reading and searching for a while I decided to post.  I have a mild case of gyno which I am comfortable living with I guess that means I do not want to get surgery.  I am doing my best to find ways to manage and cope with it.  I am in my mid twenties, but I have had the condition since my teenage years.

What I have noticed is that based on the time of day, and my recent activity level, like time spent in the weight room or if I am hungover from a hard night of boozing the night before I notice a pretty substantial difference in the size and puffiness of my nipples.  Has anyone else on here noticed this.  I am SURE that I am not imagining this.  It is almost as if my nipples act as a gauge for my testosterone levels on an almost day to day basis.  I have thought about keeping a journal, but just wanted to ask if anyone else has noticed similar trends.
If the worst health issue you face is only an aesthetic one - remember it is just that. You can fix it with surgery, or hide it, or deal with it. The bottom line - we are all battling something that shouldn't stop us from missing out on life and living how we want to. Everyone should be so lucky!

Offline weareinittogether

• Posting Member
Hi, i find after a good workout in the gym my nipples go hard and stay hard for 30 mins to an hour after.

Offline GoldenGate

• Bronze Member
  • Don't worry, be happy!
Yes, I have noticed the same thing.  I think the 'pump' of the inflated muscle helps to stretch out the skin a little bit too.  It tends to last until I cool down.

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
yes i have noticed these symptoms to. it really messes with ur head as u dont know when or what is making it puffy. the worst thing is by working out i always thought its getting better but as u say but it never lasts. if only there was a way to keep the puffiness down other than surgery. i have even found in the past that eating different food or alcohol like u say seems to make it worse etc. it seems like u say to be hormones but mine have been checked and all is fine.

Offline GoldenGate

• Bronze Member
  • Don't worry, be happy!
I have actually started to keep notes and am going to start monitoring my salt, dairy, and alcohol intake, as I feel all of these things are contributing to this effect of the puffiness increasing and decreasing.

Offline weareinittogether

• Posting Member
What have you noticed so far Golden Gate with your record keeping?

Offline GoldenGate

• Bronze Member
  • Don't worry, be happy!
I have totally cut out milk, and really tried hard to decrease my salt intake, but I am just such a soup junkie that it is really hard.  Alcohol comsumption has been up and down...  overall, I think that beer is making the biggest difference, but it is still really early to tell and I am going to post my log soon...  Probably in a new thread once I get a chance to type it up.

I will definitely post a link to it in this thread!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024