Author Topic: Proper shaping after gynecomastia surgery  (Read 2384 times)

Offline bruce

Hello, I have undergone gynecomastia surgery in 1994 (India)when i was in teen age. The surgery was done by a plastic surgeon during that time . One bad luck during the operation was that it started bleeding after the surgery in my left side, so left side is again opened and the bleeding is stopped but lot of fat is removed which made a difference is size and shape between the other side. Silicon was tried as an alternate but got infected and drained. Now it is 15 yrs passed ,but i still feel shy since there is a imbalance between the size and shape of the chests .one side(bleeded one during the surgery) nipple is totally swallowed and in another side the lower part of the nipple is swallowed.   
Doctors pls advice can this  be corrected by another surgery adding silicon kind of stuffs or is there any possibility to develop fat or muscles in the swallowed nipple area by exercise.

Recently a month before i have started chest building exercises but i can feel that except the swallow en area others are getting developed which again worst the condition.

Should i continue the exercise or this can be corrected by another plastic surgery? Can it be made normal ,good looking by any way?

Thanks
Bruce

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Bruce  Your first step should be to post a number of photographs of your chest (from the neck down) in various positions:  front with arms out and also at your side, both side and 3/4 views as well.  Have someone else take the photos.  Make sure lighting is good and shadows are minimized.

Perhaps we can offer some suggestions to you then.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024