Author Topic: Gynecomastia vs Allergie ?  (Read 2540 times)

Offline scorsesse

I had something like gynecomastia since I was like 10. Actually , all of my family men's nipples are just a little big rounded. It looks like genetic but my situation is so close to gynecomastia. I'm going to add a photo but now i'll just explain. I haven't got fat at my pectoral area. I'm a boxer-bodybuilder + army officer. My pectoral fat is too low but my nipples are still like gynecomastia. But when i just touch them or put some water or some impulses like that , my nipples start getting smaller just like a ballon and becomes a totally normal (i'm serious totally normal) man nipple. Then sometimes they grow again in just seconds. What is that ? My military doctors say it is gynecomastia but some of my civil doctors say it might be allergic.

+ , there are no pain on my nipples unless you punch at them or press them to much strong

Offline scorsesse

Can I get an answer please ?

DrBermant

I had something like gynecomastia since I was like 10. Actually , all of my family men's nipples are just a little big rounded. It looks like genetic but my situation is so close to gynecomastia. I'm going to add a photo but now i'll just explain. I haven't got fat at my pectoral area. I'm a boxer-bodybuilder + army officer. My pectoral fat is too low but my nipples are still like gynecomastia. But when i just touch them or put some water or some impulses like that , my nipples start getting smaller just like a ballon and becomes a totally normal (i'm serious totally normal) man nipple. Then sometimes they grow again in just seconds. What is that ? My military doctors say it is gynecomastia but some of my civil doctors say it might be allergic.

+ , there are no pain on my nipples unless you punch at them or press them to much strong

"Puffy Nipples" can be a problem behind the areola that can take many forms.  The deformity is usually a varying combination of fat and gland.  The gland can be firm or soft, spread through fat, or be a condensed mass.  There is a thin muscle under the areola skin that can flatten tissue when stimulated. Warmth tends to relax this muscle.  Unfortunately it is impractical to keep stimulating these muscles.

Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia usually has significant gland.  Check out this Drawing of the Anatomy of Puffy Nipples and move your cursor over the different parts of the image to see the different components of this problem.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024