Author Topic: Under armor problem  (Read 4625 times)

Offline myth77

• Posting Member
i just got some under armor shirts to where under my t-shirts so my gynecomastia doesnt show. But i am worried that my friend see the under armor sign at the back or see a tight shirt around my neck. What do you guys think i could do to prevent this or if they ask what you guys think i could tell them. Thanks in advance for those that help :]

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Well you can wear a sweater to cover it up some more, but if they ask, tell them it keeps you warm because it's almost winter. Or you can always flip out your boobs and shake them around for everyone to laugh, hopefully with you instead of at.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline myth77

• Posting Member
i live in the Caribbean, u think im gonna wear a sweater? =/

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Well that changes everything. Then I don't know, but goodluck. Just say it feels good to wear underarmor.

Offline myth77

• Posting Member
LOL, that wont make them suspicious :P. thanks though

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Haha k I tried.

DrBermant

i live in the Caribbean, u think im gonna wear a sweater? =/

I have had many patients from the Caribbean who have worn Gynecomastia Body Shaping Garments. They and others from deserts, tropical jungles, and other hot locations have told me the contouring was worth the heat issues.  Patients who try on the garments we use, seem to choose them instead of the ones you mentioned, there is just no comparison.  Contouring, shaping, and stability are much better they explain.  Cost is higher, however.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline myth77

• Posting Member
Thx alot doctor :D my dad said he will get me some. i just need to find the exact one

Offline gynobgone

If your using as an undershirt you could try turning inside out, so the logo isnt so pronounced.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024