Author Topic: Pics of my chest (Day before surgery)  (Read 7355 times)

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
Told yall I prolly have to worst case on here and tom. hopefully i won't die from this operation and i hope it comes out good and i have a flat chest!!  I'd rather die than not have one! 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/freakramsey/me2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/freakramsey/me.jpg
My before and after surgery pics: Leave a comment if you look!! (HAD THE WRONG LINK UP! THIS IS THE ONE WITH ALL THE PICS)
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19342.0

Offline myth77

• Posting Member
Dude no offense but your over weight and if you lose weight ur gynecomastia should defenetly go down atleast a little

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
well thanks for letting me know im overweight, i didn't kno that.  and i was smaller when i played college football and they were the same size so i just gained weight to make it look ah lil better.  looks weird when just boobs are stickin out way farther than your stomache yah kno...well you prolly don't kno.  it will be gone in 6 hours!

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
jjust got out of surgery...chest is FLAT!!! ;D   i still have drains in me!!! 

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Dude no offense but your over weight and if you lose weight ur gynecomastia should defenetly go down atleast a little

Dude, no offense, but you can't spell...   :P

well thanks for letting me know im overweight, i didn't kno that.

;D :P ;D   ::)

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Grandpa Bambu

jjust got out of surgery...chest is FLAT!!! ;D   i still have drains in me!!! 

Congrats Dude!!!   ;)

Welcome to the 'Other Side'...

GB...

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
thanks grandpa!!!  it was kinda cool!  never been put the sleep before! All i heard was, "TAKE DEEEEEP SLOOOOOW BREEATHS" haha next time you kno im knocked out and 5 min. later im up (that's what it felt like to me) I woke up at 12pm and they started at 7:30!!

I had a choice of being left without any nipples and I just couldn't do that...that would have been just too weird for me to see yah kno!

Dr. Herzak suppose to be calling me tonight around 8:00 central time to talk with me but the nurses was like, "YOUR SURGERY CAME OUT GREAT!!! DR. HERZAK IS REALLY GOOD"  I will post some pics when I can though.  But I told him i didn't care about scars long as my chest is flat and I look NORMAL in a t-shirt!!  I won't have to wear 4 shirts anymore and i'll feel better about being around people and when people invite me to go somewhere I'll gladly go instead of using the "I'm tired or I have nothin to wear (meaning i can't hide my boobs in nothin i have)" 

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BYYYYYYE MAN BOOOOBS!!  I paid in cash also!! Been saving for soo long and as you can tell I needed this!! The weight on my stomache I'll lose very fast cause i lose weight very fast if i eat normal.  I like being big though just hated the boobs!!

YALL JUST DON'T KNOW HOW I FEEL!  Didn't tell anyone but a couple friends also.  and I had to tell them cause I needed someone to bring me home today hahaha!!

Offline myth77

• Posting Member
mein (man* if i must spell correct -.-) i wish i was you i cant wait to get surgery. Your so lucky -.-

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
fluffy, way the hell to go, i've seen worse but not very many (and obviously no amount of weight loss would have fixed that s__t).  make sure you post a few post-op pics in a few weeks  ;D

* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Offline Grandpa Bambu

i've seen worse but not very many (and obviously no amount of weight loss would have fixed that s__t).

;)

myth... not many guys want their G to "go down just a little". They want it GONE...

GB...

Offline myth77

• Posting Member
thats true, but jeez im just trying to help! if i didnt want to help i wouldnt be posting here i would be doing something else -.-

Offline Grandpa Bambu

That's cool that you're just trying to help dude...  However, if you stop and think about it for a few minutes, what guy with G would want a 'partial' reduction of his m(o)(o)bs? None that I know of anyways...  ;)

Well dude im 14 and ive had it for 2 years and ive worked hard (exercise and diet) to get rid of it, and its not going away so dont hope for anything cuz i think ull get crushed.

If 'exercise and diet' didn't work for you, then why would you assume it would work for FT???

GB...

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
Just woke up!! I'm a little bit sore but not much.  Just feels like i slept in football pads and a helmet lol!  I had to sleep on my back all night long!!  I can't wait to get these drains out of me.  My doctor called me last night and told me I only have one scar with my nipples still there so im happy to hear that.  He also told me that he could move the nipples if i didn't like where they are ( i hope i like em cause i don't wanna go through anything else) most likely the will stay where they're at though.  Oh yea he's calling me back tonight to let me kno when to come in friday to get the drains taken out and i'll get him to take a pic with my phone, of my chest, to post on here.  I bet i bet it looks sick though hahaha!!  I feel the fluids dripping out of me....YUUUCK!!  He also told me he removed alot of gland tissue (which i already knew what was in me lol) and he told me I had alot of muscle underneath all that fat.  I told him i played college football and worked out alot just couldn't tell because i had gyne!!  He told me when i heal i should start back working out.  He said it's just all skin rapped around my muscle pecs now!!  I'm excited to see it, well kinda...lol

Oh yea for the dude that said i was overweight lol almost everybody is considered overweight these days even if you're skinny.  and when you playing football, especially college footbal, we are told EAT EAT EAT, WORK OUT WORK OUT WORK OUT, and you can be muscluar and still be over weight also!!

Here's a pic of me showing my drains... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/freakramsey/me3.jpg

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Thanks for the pic dude...

GB...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024