Author Topic: Question, please help.  (Read 2476 times)

Offline Fernando

Hello, my name is Fernando, and I think I may suffer from genecomastia. Here is my story. When I was 10 years old, I was playing soccer and got hit very hard on my right testicle, I had to go to the emergency room, and it got removed. Now I am 19 years old, and my man boobs are driving me crazy. I attended a military school where all I ate was very healthy, and I still didn't lose anything. I'm 5"8, 160 lbs, I don't know what to do. I seen pills you can buy online but I am not sure if I can use that to become better. I am only 1 and I cannot afford a surgery like that. I'm not sure what I can do, maybe I just need to boost my testosterone, since I lost a testicle when I was 10. Please somebody help me.

DrBermant

Hello, my name is Fernando, and I think I may suffer from genecomastia. Here is my story. When I was 10 years old, I was playing soccer and got hit very hard on my right testicle, I had to go to the emergency room, and it got removed. Now I am 19 years old, and my man boobs are driving me crazy. I attended a military school where all I ate was very healthy, and I still didn't lose anything. I'm 5"8, 160 lbs, I don't know what to do. I seen pills you can buy online but I am not sure if I can use that to become better. I am only 1 and I cannot afford a surgery like that. I'm not sure what I can do, maybe I just need to boost my testosterone, since I lost a testicle when I was 10. Please somebody help me.

A single testicle often can supply sufficent amounts of hormones. Hormone issues are best explored with a competent Endocrinologist.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Would suggest you have some hormone tests to determine if they are at normal levels.  If they are normal, then you can hold off surgery by wearing a compression type shirt, which will provide better shape for you.  Ultimately, you may find that surgery will offer a permanent improvement for you.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024