Author Topic: Sick and tired...  (Read 7731 times)

Offline code veronica

I'm sick and tired of seeing all these men worrying about moobs and resorting to surgery. The psychological barrier can be broken, I should know as I have excelled through it and you all can do the same. Moobs aren't that bad, don't look that bad and most people's moobs are smaller than mines as from what I have seen but why do you care? Why because you're afraid you wont get a girlfriend, you will be ridiculed by your classmates etc. Most of the people on these forums are in their 20s and 30s yet you all act like your young teenagers afraid that you'll get pushed around in PE; newsflash the real world doesn't care if you dont want to take off your top at a beach, if you really find fall in love, would she care about your man breasts; answer no. The fact of the matter is surgery wastes money, time, scars badly and shows how mentally weak you are and that you have lost the beauty bull that the media throws down your throat. If everyone takes a page from my book, I have probably bigger moobs than most of the people here (they stick out), and I joined these forums a few months back looking for answers to get rid of them when I realised the fact that this is all just a load of bull, so I stopped looking for "magical medicines", i stopped looking for my nearest surgeon, I moved my life forward and right now I feel the most happiness I have fealt in a long time, I was weak before but now I am strong and if you can all go past your insecurities like I have you too will find the strength to just say no to this misguided representation the media has over the "perfect body" and finally move your life forward and leave these forums. This will be my last post on this site and I hope many of you will move on aswell.

Offline piks

Even though you're coming across as arrogant and insulting.  I agree with you 100%.  I believe the guys here that are insecure enough to think real friends or real girl friends care about their boobs, deserve a forum like this and shouldn't be ridiculed by you or me.  I've accepted and actually take pleasure in my moobs and I don't understand why everyone else doesn't agree.  But, they have every right to ask for help or surgery if that's how they feel.

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
hear! hear! veronica! I agree with you (r sentiments) 100%

Offline thetodd

Now in society were in a position where plastic surgery is accessible to most people. I spent my teenage years covering up hunching over but for £4k problem solved small price to pay if you ask me

No these people arent "trying to act like teenagers" there just trying to be normal and fit in. And there is nothing wrong with that its their money its their decision end of story. Its not a question of falling in love and finding women its about being comforable in your own skin and yes it does change peoples lives and if you read some of the private message's ive got in the past you would how much its destroyed some young lads lives

Im not weak minded for wanting surgery, I actually put my mind to it saved money and achieved my goal!

each to their own!
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline radic

• Posting Member
Tho I have accepted and am quite comfortable with gynecomastia, I do not believe that acceptance is a one size fits all deal.  One has to do what is right for them.  If after a proper understanding of the causes of gyne and the risks of surgery and one wants to go that direction then I personally have no problem with it.  It's a big world... what makes it cool is diverse people.

btw... I've relocated to Maui, and have no problem with "topless" beach time.

aloha

Offline gotgyne

Yes, each to his own. I've accepted my gyne too, and even more, meanwhile I like it.

But who feels uncomfortable with his gyne should save money and get surgery.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline depressed_otaku

• Posting Member
Now in society were in a position where plastic surgery is accessible to most people. I spent my teenage years covering up hunching over but for £4k problem solved small price to pay if you ask me

No these people arent "trying to act like teenagers" there just trying to be normal and fit in. And there is nothing wrong with that its their money its their decision end of story. Its not a question of falling in love and finding women its about being comforable in your own skin and yes it does change peoples lives and if you read some of the private message's ive got in the past you would how much its destroyed some young lads lives

Im not weak minded for wanting surgery, I actually put my mind to it saved money and achieved my goal!

each to their own!

YEAH MAN! uuhhh i dont have anything else

Manni1946

Ich habe sie auch durch Tabletteneinnahme (Spironolacton) bekommen. Zuerst war der Schreck groß, aber
nun habe ich mich dran gewöhnt und ziehe eben einen BH an. Die Größe ist mit 80 B ja noch nicht all zu groß.
Auch wenn sie noch wachsen sollten lasse ich mich nicht operieren. Lieber mit Brust als einen verstümmelten
Oberkörper.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 10:43:20 PM by Manni1946 »

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
most of us dont read german buddy, may help if you post in english? ::)

Offline gotgyne

Jsboob, you're completely right, it's an American forum in English. So all postings should be in this language. As a German myself, I obey this rule.

May I help?

The translation:

I also got gyne from drugs (Spironolacton). At first it was a heavy shock, but meanwhile I got accustomed to it and wear a bra. With an 80 B cup they're not far too big. Even if they'll still grow, I won't get surgery. Rather breasts than a mutilated upper part of the body.

Manni1946

CH PROPERTY IT THROUGH also tablet income (Spironolacton) get. First war the fright largely, BUT I accustomed and pull myself nun to even a BH one. The size is large with 80 B not yet all too. EVEN IF THEY STILL operating not to grow should leave themselves I. Rather with mutilated chest THAN a torso.

Manni1946

I must only with Babelfish a translation was entitled bring, since mei English is not good degrees.

Offline S.Trogen

• I want my body to match my soul.
thetodd, I am so pleased to know that you found the solution you needed, which evidently turned out to be successful. There are things about my own body that I would change, through surgical means, if only I could find cooperation from the medical profession. Even though the gynecomastia is not one of them, I do understand the distress that is caused to many, of all ages, when their bodily image changes as, among other things, it can cause obstacles to the intimate relationships with the women, men, or indeed  both, who might otherwise bring richness into our lives. In an ideal world, none of this should matter, but as we do not live in that kind of a world, we have to face realities, and do whatever we can to survive as happily as possible. But, as with all surgery, proper research needs to be done, first of all, to make sure that the chances of success will be more likely than not. By the way, I do like your avatar!

Let Experience Grow Into Wisdom.

Offline BoneBleached

• Posting Member
  • Even Fools Are Right Sometimes.
It's fine that you're comfortable with your boobs and everything but what gives you the right to get on here and call the ones that aren't comfortable with it weak minded and all that other crap? I am not comfortable til I get surgery and I think I have every right to feel that way, I sure as hell am not going to wear a bra, sorry if I offend anyone but a damn bra is for a woman, I just couldn't accept this girlish chest and wear females clothing, if that's your thing though, good for you.

And he is absolutely right it's about feeling comfortable in your own skin. And it's not a waste of money if that's what you wish to with it, money will always come and go, and I think getting my surgery will be one of the best ways I have spent money yet.

thanks
Tired of being that one link that just cant break

Offline Badr

• Posting Member
Sometimes I'm wondering if you are right
I had a better mood before the surgery !
still 2 weeks after the surgery and it takes some time to make a final decision ...
I preferred to have the surgery because my gynecomastia was really sever and U can't imagine ... more than a woman
maybe what you are saying is right for people with low-grade gynecomastia
I highly recommended not to have the surgery for nothing ...
never believe that no scars will be....
human beings always make it worse !

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024