Author Topic: Nervous/Excited: Surgery Tomorrow  (Read 2865 times)

Offline jpart100

• Posting Member
Here's a link to my original thread http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=20295.0
Well, after years of living with this crap and having it basically ruin my self confidence, I am finally actually getting surgery tomorrow. (I guess technically today by the time I post this.) I'm 17, currently, and I can't believe my gynecomastia is actually going to be removed. I've always worn tight undershirts, and literally haven't been around others with my shirt off in ages, and its pretty much ruined my self confidence with girls, and all around. It's just hitting me now that it will actually be gone tomorrow. In all honesty, I'm extremely scared. I hope it turns out ok, and everything goes well. I hate hospitals/needles/blood/ etc, so I'm very nervous about the surgery. But in the end I know it will be worth it... I feel like I'm going to be a different person.
My doctor is doing the gland excisions and a small amount of lipo. I have provided some pictures. They aren't very good, and it seems worse in person, but at least it's something.
Front

Closeup

This is all a hard mass (gland)

Again, I'm extremely nervous, but at the same time, extremely excited. I seriously can't imagine walking around shirtless, and I feel like this is going to skyrocket my self confidence. I'l keep everyone updated.

DeeDubStyle619

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024