Author Topic: Kenalog injections question for Dr Bermant  (Read 2464 times)

Offline PaulSW

• Silver Member
I am at the stage now where I and my PS are not convinced more surgery will reduce the scar tissue I have been left with.

I am interested in coming to the US to pursue this as ever the key question is how expensive is it? and is it likely to need more than one set of injections?
Surgery DEC 07 Dr Benito
Revision March 09 Dr Benito
Injection for scar tissue March 2011 Dr Levick

Pictures - http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=12440.0

DrBermant

I am at the stage now where I and my PS are not convinced more surgery will reduce the scar tissue I have been left with.

I am interested in coming to the US to pursue this as ever the key question is how expensive is it? and is it likely to need more than one set of injections?

I prefer surgical techniques that rarely require Kenalog injections. Such injections will not resolve residual gland and can only help significant scars to a certain degree. It can take several injections when steroid treatment is needed. You may want to check Standard After Gynecomastia Pictures or better yet, Standard After Gynecomastia Video before traveling a significant distance or expense on any particular treatment technique.

Revision gynecomastia surgery options depend on the original problem, what was done, skill of your surgeon, after surgery care and many other factors. We see many patients from around the world who prefer my methods. If interested in learning more, Jane is my office manager.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Revision Gynecomastia and Chest Surgery

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024