Author Topic: How should i go about my situation?  (Read 1890 times)

Offline jesseee

• Posting Member
Ok so lately i've found a way to actually obtain enough money for surgery(or so i think anyway) and i need help on my decision. i'll be getting a little more than 3700$ from my school after all my expenses, and i need to know if that could cover the surgery and other expenses related to the surgery (ie. not travel or board). If not i can always try to pull a little extra off my family, and figure out a way to do this. Or even wait 6 months to my next disbursement of 3400$. OR possibly take a loan out for the difference, which shouldn't be too much.

I know most doctors are gonna say they cant figure it out or w/e since they dont know my situation, but judging by what i seen from other posters, i wont need liposuction. PLEASE SOME HELP! thanks!

What do you guys think i should do? i just joined a gym and my dad wants to go swimming EVERYTIME we go(5days a week) and i gotta tell him no, although i wish i could just swim  :(

Oh: didn't even tell you guys my problem sorry, it's puffy nipples :-\  i can post pics if that would help

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024