Author Topic: Compression vest- 2 days post surgery  (Read 2830 times)

Offline chad1721

• Posting Member
I am nearly 2 days post surgery, so far i am VERY happy  with the results. I am not in alot of pain but i know its still early days.

The only thing that seems to be causing me discomfort is the compression vest, it is really tight, i almost feel like i have to take a really deep breath every so often, it is size medium and i am 42" chest and 32-34" waist, although my waist seems to have gone a bit bloated since surgery.

I took a 10 minutes break from the vest last night, and i also took another 10 minute break when i woke up this morning, is this generally ok/ if so how many breaks could i take a day and how often, i was thiking maybe 3 x 10 minutes breaks per day, 1 in the morning, 1 around lunch time and 1 in the evening, i am going to try and eat really small meals to prevent any stomach bloating.

Also is it ok to loosen the vest just around my stomach in the night, i had really terrible stomach cramps in the early hours and had to undo the bottom 6-8 links tha cover my stomach!

thanks in advance for any replies

Hista_Amsterdam

Just had the surgery yesterday. Friday I will wear the compression vest. Seems that we have the same measures. But can`t advise you till I tried the vest.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024