Author Topic: What's up with the censor? Are all of these accounts fake?  (Read 3493 times)

Offline skeptical

Seems like most of the stories here are about the experiences with Dr. Katarzyna from Poland. All of the accounts sound great but I'm still totally skeptical about doing this when certain things are censored out with "-" and "x".

I want to do this abroad for the cheaper price and for the abroad experience but it would be nice if the admin would clear up what is fake and what is real.

Offline dannyboy740

• Posting Member
Well I've been out to Poland mate and had surgery...I've noticed that the name of the clinic has been censored for some reason. If you google the surgeon you'll find the name. I think what happend was someone posted up some emails he'd exchanged with the clinic  and MODS thought it was an advertisement for the site. For some reason the clinic name is still censored.

Offline skeptical

I guess it's the real deal. Something else seemed off about it to me but I'm probably just reading into it too much.

Would Katarzyna Ostrowska-Clark be the best value I can find? 

Offline dannyboy740

• Posting Member
Cost was definately a factor for me. Convenience would've pointed me to a surgeon in the UK.

The medical standards over there were a lot better than the NHS (I've never gone private so cant comment).

What I would suggest to people is maybe book a flight and call the surgery for a consultation if your unsure (Ryanair flights are next to nothing and is 2 hours)

Offline drdeadlift

• Posting Member
Not sure what the censoring was about, maybe too many from the one clinic looked strange.

Anyway, for me it was the fact that it was the only clinic I could find a good testimonial on and the cost was a big factor for me aswell. I'm chuffed with my results.

Offline jakeyboy08

• Silver Member
    • https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=22534.0
This is because the surgery are not paying member of the forum such as kardis e.c.t. so post's about them with there names in are banned!
GYNECOMASTIA FREE SINCE: 11/04/2011

TO VIEW MY EXPERIENCE OF SURGERY WITH BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES PLEASE USE THE LINK BELOW

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024