Author Topic: For Dr. Bermant - surgery in China  (Read 3038 times)

Offline artichokeheart

• Posting Member
Dr. Bermant,

I've noticed in several posts that you spent time in China. I live in China and am desperate to get the surgery this winter. It's impossible for me to travel to The states for the surgery(money and work). Is there a doctor or hospital you can recommend? I've seen some doctors here but I'm not entirely comfortable with them. Any help you could give is really appreciated. Thanks
Colin

DrBermant

Dr. Bermant,

I've noticed in several posts that you spent time in China. I live in China and am desperate to get the surgery this winter. It's impossible for me to travel to The states for the surgery(money and work). Is there a doctor or hospital you can recommend? I've seen some doctors here but I'm not entirely comfortable with them. Any help you could give is really appreciated. Thanks
Colin

My time in China was 26 years ago. Both professors I went to learn from are now dead. They were great men but I never saw any gynecomastia surgery performed there over the many months I was in China. However, I do see many Gynecomastia patients from China, Asia, and around the world who prefer my techniques. That link has but a few of these patient experiences.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024