Author Topic: what you like to do  (Read 4232 times)

Offline rbn

does anyone party or anything. me being an 18yo i like to party when ones goin on like going to keggers and stuff. when nothings goin on me and some friends might pick up some forties and roll some blunts and chill. as you can probably tell me and my group of friends do drugs almost on a daily basis with pot being a big part of that. like to do shrooms every now and then. they are always fun  ;D .but then again it is the summer time and things are pretty laid back for me right now till i have to start back up school. just kind of wondering what everyone likes to do.

Offline sillyguy

• Posting Member
Hmmm, no drugs for me, except alcohol (does that count?), video games, movies, the occasional party, hmmm.  Guess I've become boring in my old age.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2005, 06:53:07 PM by sillyguy »

Offline rbn

ya vid games are fun when im at the house

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
I read a lot, politics, current affairs, political philosophy mostly. I've also been working out quite a lot lately to try and take advantage of the fact that I no longer have weird looking nipples.
etc.

Offline Badgene

• Silver Member
does anyone party or anything. me being an 18yo i like to party when ones goin on like going to keggers and stuff. when nothings goin on me and some friends might pick up some forties and roll some blunts and chill. as you can probably tell me and my group of friends do drugs almost on a daily basis with pot being a big part of that. like to do shrooms every now and then. they are always fun  ;D .but then again it is the summer time and things are pretty laid back for me right now till i have to start back up school. just kind of wondering what everyone likes to do.

Thats pretty much me but then I spend the time in between that hiding. Especially in the summer. Winter is my time to shine though. Big coats, heavy clothes, too cold to go outside. Can't wait for it.

Btw don't you know that blunts are bad for you?  :o

You should stick with bongs  ;D
« Last Edit: July 15, 2005, 02:47:53 PM by Badgene »

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
I like all sports, working out, hanging out with my little boy, music and philosophy.  

In high school my nickname was "The Big Aristotle."
« Last Edit: July 15, 2005, 04:52:09 PM by jc71 »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Btw don't you know that blunts are bad for you?  :o

You should stick with bongs  ;D

I know what a 'bong' is. But what is a 'blunt'? Never heard of that before...   :-/

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Grandpa Bambu

I'm a Flexographic Printer by trade. I enjoy doing that... It's kinda awesome when you find a job that you actually enjoy doing.  :D

In my spare time I mess about with the computer and hang with you guys on this Site. I really enjoy digital photography! I have a Canon A80 digital camera and whenever Patricia and I go to a family gathering or an event, I take lots of pics.

We have 3 dogs. A Miniature Pincher, a Jack Russell Terrier and a Shi-Tzu. 'Doby', 'Jae-R' and 'Max' respectively. Dogs are lots of fun but never again 3 at once. Too much work man!

I enjoy listening to music and watching movies. I have quite a few DVD's. Mostly Science Fiction / Horror.

That's about it....

John.

Offline Blitz

• Gold Member
  • Thank you Fielding

I know what a 'bong' is. But what is a 'blunt'? Never heard of that before...   :-/

John.

A blunt is just weed rolled in paper.  

Offline Blitz

• Gold Member
  • Thank you Fielding
As for me, playing with my son.  Going to the gym.  I'm in the IT field so I always have a lot of reading to do.  Just hanging out with friends when I can and I really enjoy going to movies.  I'll even take an extended lunch if a good movie comes out.  

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
rbn up until about 6 months ago I liked to do just about everything you said. Roll blunts, tried shrooms a few times. Went to parties once and a while hung out with my friends almost daily. But, got in too much trouble in a short period of time in the last 2 years and getting gyne surgery soon so no more blunts anymore for me. They are hard to resist because sometimes you just are like I am bored got to go over to so and so's and smoke. No alcohol though tastes like crap except for mikes hard lemonade. Video games part time now. Don't hang out with most of my friends anymore cause me too much trouble although they are still friends. Really boring city and all everyone does is hang out and drive aimlessly all day. Been concentrating more on other things like gyne, school (improved grades), and college next year. It is just that over the years after 5 years of causing trouble, partying, smoking, etc. Most of it is boring or I just don't want to do it anymore. Same old crap. This city sucks boring as heck. A lot of my friends now are too occupied with music and bands even though they are older and should have realised if they didn't go somewhere 2 years ago they should do something else. That is literally all they do it is sickening. Can't go to any of there houses anymore because everytime I go most of my best friends are just playing the guitar even when I ask them to do something. They are always just like listen to this tight new super heavy metal song. It just mostly sucks and gets old. The smoking though always was fun in some way and easied my mind but, its time to move on. Not saying no more parties though I just am getting a little more mature. I will watch all my dumb a** friends and just like my older cousins who are now 30 years old fall on there face when they concentrated on music so much and forgot a proper eduction and the job planning part. They are going to be there as well soon nothing has changed now for 4 years. They sure got out of the biking and skating fit in months but, can't give the full time after school music a downsizing to part time and do something in there life. I would rather hang out and talk about crap and do something than listen to that crap all day. They all pretty much suck too and after 4 years you would think they would be decent. All these past 4 years have been is Crappy parties, weed here and there, very occasional shrooms, too much music going on, driving around doing nothing, everything getting dumpier, and things are always boring. I have a better time hanging out with school friends at school and doing stupid stuff at school and just lounging all day than anything else. May sound weird but, times sure do sometimes change for the suckier.

Minitits

I'm a computer hack by trade, but my real interest is wildlife surveying, so I spend a lot of my spare time on marshes, stuck in hedges etc looking for rare plants, beasties, beastlets etc.

Hoping to get early retirement next year, so I can spend more time in marshes .....etc

Like a laugh, like giving others a laugh, drink (certainly too much!) lager. Watch DVDs - Sci-fi, horror and comedy.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

I'm a computer hack by trade, but my real interest is wildlife surveying, so I spend a lot of my spare time on marshes, stuck in hedges etc looking for rare plants, beasties, beastlets etc.

Very cool...  :)     That's an interesting hobby Dude!

Watch DVDs - Sci-fi, horror and comedy.

Yeah, me too! My DVD collection is mostly Sci-fi and Horror. Do you have many DVD's Minititz?

John.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2005, 02:05:37 PM by Bambu »

Offline xgi

• Posting Member
I hunt fish and now my high is working out. I was 322 lbs and now down to a slim 184- 188. I workout faithfully everyday. I have my own gym set up in my living room so even in bad weather I can get a workout in. Hopefully I'll get my license back soon and this winter want to hit some areobics and yoga...........m ;D
You want to make God laugh? Tell him your plans for tomorrow.

Kids who hunt,fish and trap don't mug little old ladies

Offline rn076q

• Posting Member
I spend alot of time playing acoustic guitar & working & of course at my girlfriends house.

I have problems with pondering what is real & why after the abolition of slavery, we continue to be salves to money, structured religions (that if examined sensibly are ridiculous & cause more problems than they solve), buerocracy etc.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024