Author Topic: Please give advise/8 months after revision  (Read 1775 times)

Offline shalala2012

• Posting Member
I am a 6'2", 185 lb male that had a revision surgery at no charge last November which was 8 months after the first surgery in Cleveland, Oh. The revision was due to Hemotoma on the right side. The case was simply puffy nipples with the right side being 2xs puffier since the age of 13. Now after 6 months they are asymmetric, there are creases in the right nipple, it has a noticeable scar, and I still feel some gland underneath the right (which I would assume is why it is larger). The left side is perfect. What advise would you give me given the factors? I have also included a photo of the right nipple. Thank you!

DrBermant

I am a 6'2", 185 lb male that had a revision surgery at no charge last November which was 8 months after the first surgery in Cleveland, Oh. The revision was due to Hemotoma on the right side. The case was simply puffy nipples with the right side being 2xs puffier since the age of 13. Now after 6 months they are asymmetric, there are creases in the right nipple, it has a noticeable scar, and I still feel some gland underneath the right (which I would assume is why it is larger). The left side is perfect. What advise would you give me given the factors? I have also included a photo of the right nipple. Thank you!

One image is not sufficient to analyze contour issues. I have designed a Standard Set of Pictures for Revision of the Male Chest. There are additional views if there is a loose skin component such as creases, but for just puffy nipples, that normally is not the case. Talking about asymmetry with only one image is also illogical as are images taken with one arm out and the other against the chest. That is why there are critical instructions with that set to help understand such issues.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, M.D.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024