Author Topic: Considering going to Poland!  (Read 3955 times)

Offline dapuffnipz

• Posting Member
Hi guys, sorry to bother you all.
Basically I've got puffy nipples ( gland?) which stick out and ruin the way my chest looks. I'm sick of having to wear layers of clothing and not being able to wear my t-shirts; I also don't feel comfortable taking my top off.    ( I shall upload some pictures later on. )

I'm from the UK and looked into going private, unfortunatly I simply can't afford £4K as an 18 year old; I don't even have a car yet.
After reading around on certain bodybuilding websites I noticed people were going to Poland as a cheaper alternative: a glimmer of hope!

So far, I'm really unsure whether it's genuine and not a big scam: names have been censored out, not many accounts of surgery etc.
I've also read the whole of the gland is removed during surgery, which could result in my nipples being inverted.

I don't really know what to write, I suppose I'm looking for some reassurance that going to Poland is a viable solution to my problems.
Any help or past experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Offline jakeyboy08

• Silver Member
    • https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=22534.0
Hello mate i would personally say do it, I was in the same possition as you not to long ago after a friend of  mine went i knew from then on it wasnt a scam, Many of us who have been on here or are going thought the same as you.

All our experiences can be found on the europe section of the forum, Or you can click mine there should be a link at the bottom of this post i am writing?

Reason behind names being sensored out: To 'Advertise' on this website you have to be a Paying surgeon/surgery, If your not simply your surgery or the surgeons name will be blocked from being posted as they didnt pay!
The reason behind the current surgeon in topic being blocked out is due to the simple fact that she refuse's to pay/advertise her surgery because as she said to me she believe's the patients should come to her from word of mouth e.c.t. not meaning she is lazy or wont pay for advertising just meaning you should trust the surgeon and approach them not advertise to everyone in the world if that makes sence?

Yes the whole gland is removed well it was in my case, WHY? because whats the point of going for gyno surgery and leaving some there meaning you still have gyno? pointless. The likehood of your getting an inverted nipple is very low i thought it would happen to me, And even if in the worse case it did this is a easy problem to fix.

To prove im not an 'advertiser' or scammer i will provide you with my facebook name and phone number if you really like. I am a genuine person these are genuine post's.
We are people who have been in the same situation as you are in now and are just trying to help.

Hope this help mate i no what a b!tch gynecomastia can be for a young male ive been there.

Jake
GYNECOMASTIA FREE SINCE: 11/04/2011

TO VIEW MY EXPERIENCE OF SURGERY WITH BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES PLEASE USE THE LINK BELOW

Offline dapuffnipz

• Posting Member
Hey Jake, thanks for your reply.

Well I must say I'm pretty shocked at hearing that, I thought this forum was setup to help people deal with and get rid of the problem; not as a propoganda tool for certain surgeons.

You say if I did get inverted nipples it's easily fixed. Could you go into more detail on this for me? I don't want to go through surgery and still not be happy with my chest, especially since I'm opting for surgery over a car lol.

If you could give me your facebook that would be good, not that I don't trust you. I just want to be 100% on everything because this is a major decision for me.

Cheers.

Offline jakeyboy08

• Silver Member
    • https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=22534.0
Hello mate,

No problem.

Yes thats why i dont really like this forum anymore i only found out a few months back myself.
To be honest i really cant remember how they repair inverted nipple's, But if you go the the 'ask a doctor' part of the forum and ask im sure they can help, I belive the main concept of it is just filling the pectoral out slightly so its even, but ask and they will tell you.

Belive me dont worry about the car for now opt for surgery i didnt have the money at first i had to save i could of bought a new car with the price of the surgery but now i have had it done life is alot better now going on holiday next month and can leave my tshirt off constantly wont have to keep checking if my breast's look ok lol.

Ye no problem send me a PM and ill add you.

Jake

Offline mart

• Silver Member
Hi mate

Totally agree with everything jake has said, i've been for the surgery too check my thread for pics and info. I would totally recommend the clinic 100% i'm very happy with my results.
If you want any info or have any questions feel free to PM me.

Mart.

Offline Wod

• Posting Member
Hi guys, sorry to bother you all.
Basically I've got puffy nipples ( gland?) which stick out and ruin the way my chest looks. I'm sick of having to wear layers of clothing and not being able to wear my t-shirts; I also don't feel comfortable taking my top off.    ( I shall upload some pictures later on. )

I'm from the UK and looked into going private, unfortunatly I simply can't afford £4K as an 18 year old; I don't even have a car yet.
After reading around on certain bodybuilding websites I noticed people were going to Poland as a cheaper alternative: a glimmer of hope!

So far, I'm really unsure whether it's genuine and not a big scam: names have been censored out, not many accounts of surgery etc.
I've also read the whole of the gland is removed during surgery, which could result in my nipples being inverted.

I don't really know what to write, I suppose I'm looking for some reassurance that going to Poland is a viable solution to my problems.
Any help or past experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Im 19, not travelled abroad on myself before so its a bit ner racking for me :O. Priced it all aup £2026 if you have the blood tests done here, thats EVERYTHING. Although i plan on taking my card incase i want to buy some stuff! Let me know if you book it mate, be good to meet up with someone like

Offline dapuffnipz

• Posting Member
Hi mate, I'll let you know a.s.a.p whether I'm going to do it or not. Would make it easier sharing the nerves with someone else lol.
Just waiting for Jeremy to reply to my email first, then I need to get all the money together.

A question for mart/jakeyboy, how soon after surgery did you feel you were 100% physically? I need to get back to intense training soon after, for chosen career path.

Thanks again

Offline mart

• Silver Member
Hi mate

I would say around about 2 weeks after the op i felt fine physically like i could go to the gym and do weights etc, although i didn't untill i was 6 weeks post op as advised. It was just a little uncomfortable stretching for the first couple of weeks but i was playing snooker 2 weeks post op.

Mart.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024