Author Topic: No pain or bruising, minimal swelling.  (Read 2132 times)

Offline fnnewguy

• Silver Member
Is this normal? I had two masses about the size of a rubber bouncy ball removed from behind each nipple. Apparently as soon as he cutted it started to force its way out. He decided against lipo once he got in there. I have been wearing a binder with two foam squares over each nipple since my surgery on the 2nd. I feel like I should have some pain...or bruising? is it normal to feel this good this fast?

Offline Litlriki

• Supporting Doctors
    • Dr. Silverman's Website
Everyone is different, and some patients experience minimal discomfort, swelling and bruising, while others find the procedure much more disruptive.  Count your blessings!

Rick Silverman
Dr. Silverman, M.D.
Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
29 Crafts Street
Suite 370
Newton, MA 02458
617-965-9500
800-785-7860
www.ricksilverman.com
www.gynecomastia-boston.com
rick@ricksilverman.com

Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

Offline fnnewguy

• Silver Member
Thanks Doc. Well I went to my surgeon yesterday to get the dressings and tape strips taken off. I Don't see a huge change right now, but he pointed out, and I can tell im still swollen. He also said to give time for the skin to retract. I'm sure all of this is correct. I can barely see any incision. He told me to wear this damn binder for another 2 weeks :/. Is there any additional way to reduce swelling faster besides the obvious of rest, and hydration?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024