Author Topic: Hard lumps after surgery< need advice  (Read 5160 times)

Offline nippletrrouble

• Posting Member
Hi I have a round hard ball underneath my right nipple and on my left side a hard lump beneath the fat that seems to be causing a crease in my chest and inverting my nipple. I had gyno surgery 2 years ago. Are there any solutions?

Offline DrPensler

• Supporting Doctors
    • gynecomastiachicago
There are a number of possibilities which are dependent on the specifics of your situation.The potential solutions are influenced by what was done surgically and your present appearance.
Jay M. Pensler,M.D.
680 North Lake Shore Drive
suite 1125
Chicago,Illinois 60611
(312) 642-7777
http://www.gynecomastiachicago.com

Offline nippletrrouble

• Posting Member
an incision was made and drains put it. The shape of the right side of my chest is perfect, just the nipple is puffy. The left side is fattier and creases when I tense or slouch. I am trying to get to a low body fat percentage to see what happens while putting on some muscle, but I'm sure the hard lumps on both sides aren't going any where without some help. I don't really want another incision. If it is scar tissue would kenalog do any good? The scar tissue is 2 years old. Plus I'm in the UK, I don't know if anyone does kenalog jabs here.

Offline Litlriki

• Supporting Doctors
    • Dr. Silverman's Website
Very difficult to comment without photos, details of the surgery and a physical examination.  If the issue is just scar tissue at the site of the previous operation, you should be able to return to your surgeon, who should be more than capable of providing an injection of Kenalog or an alternative corticosteroid. 

Rick Silverman
Dr. Silverman, M.D.
Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
29 Crafts Street
Suite 370
Newton, MA 02458
617-965-9500
800-785-7860
www.ricksilverman.com
www.gynecomastia-boston.com
rick@ricksilverman.com

Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

Offline nippletrrouble

• Posting Member
i don't want to post photos publicly. anyway I can send them to you for your opinion?

Offline Litlriki

• Supporting Doctors
    • Dr. Silverman's Website
You can e-mail photos, which will add to the picture, but that may not be enough to provide as much information as is needed to make a reasonable recommendation.

RS

Offline nippletrrouble

• Posting Member
okay emailing the photos now

Offline nippletrrouble

• Posting Member
You can e-mail photos, which will add to the picture, but that may not be enough to provide as much information as is needed to make a reasonable recommendation.

RS

I have emailed the photos, be great if I could have your opinion?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024