Author Topic: Nipples always hard  (Read 6126 times)

Offline Joseph87

• Posting Member
So I have minor gyno i got from bodybuilding "supplements". Basically my nipples are still really small but middle nipple part it always hard. I am trying to figure out how I can wear t shirts without nipples showing. I was thinking liquid bandages or compression vest what you guys think?  Ill try to post a picture on here tonight. My left nipple has lump a little smaller then a dime and right side a little smaller then a pea. Other then the pointy/hard nipples you can't really notice it with shirt off. But with shirt on its visable.

Offline xelnaga13

Were your supplements progestin in nature?

Offline Joseph87

• Posting Member
Yup. I checked prolactin levels a few months after supplements and they were in lower end of normal range!! But my supplements were deff prolactin enhances. No lactating and recently been running prami with letro. My estrogen is normal to.

Offline Joseph87

• Posting Member
Ill get a closer pic tom. Left nipple

Offline xelnaga13

I experienced something similar with progestins. I was told it's not gyno and it's possible that a combination of hormones and direct stimulation ( through obsessing over it) caused the nipple to protrude.

All you can really do is ensure that your estrogen is in check. Progestin/prolactin cannot cause gyne related changes without high circulating estrogen.

Since progestins are not natural to the male body, most of your research will be in studies of women and pregnancies.

Offline Joseph87

• Posting Member
Ya it's wierd I noticed the pain about 6 weeks ago. I got blood work and everything was in range. Then a week later noticed a small lump under left nipple. Been doing letro for last 2 weeks and it has gotten smaller. I can still see nipples through some t shirts tho. I'm thinking ill do letro another 2 weeks then switch to aromasin for estrogen rebound. Did u have a lump?

Offline xelnaga13

When it first started i had a small pea sized lump. Im 90 percent sure it was a duct enlargement. A duct should be shaped like an elongated pyramid with smaller end tapering toward the nipple. 

I ran letro and prami. Didn't seem to help. After a month of being off the progestins it went away.

The best option is to stop the progestin compound until you can lower your estrogen, then restart.

Be careful with letro. Estrogen is responsible for production and absorption of serotonin. With out estrogen you can quickly give yourself mental health issues.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024