Author Topic: Consultation with Dr. Haeck, Seattle, WA  (Read 3636 times)

Offline SEA2013

• Posting Member
Just had my consultation with Dr. Haeck and have to say I was very impressed with what he had to say. He hit every one of my questions before I had the chance to ask them. He's also very personable.

The last doc I went to didn't answer a whole lot of questions, and insisted that he has "never had to perform an incision - liposuction was his only method". He also answered most of my questions with "I've been doing this for 18 years..." I don't care how long he's been doing this surgery, it doesn't guarantee anything! This left me with an uneasy feeling.

When I saw Dr. Haeck, he told me that a lipo-only surgery would have left me with volcano nipples, as I have a large barrel chest. I'm SO gland I got a second opinion!

Hoping to get my actual surgery booked with Dr. Haeck by end of day today. Wish me luck!

Offline McGilli

• Silver Member
Awesome.

The doctors HAVE to know - that even the smallest case - is a huge deal for people. I'm surprised when I read stories about the surgeons not really seeming like they want to answer all the questions in detail.

I didn't find this site until after my surgery. And my surgeon was great, but it's also been really nice to see how the surgeons that frequent this forum are very detail oriented.

So, good work on finding someone you feel you can trust.

Offline winter

• Posting Member
How did things go? I was thinking of giving Dr Haeck a call to see what he can do for me.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024