Author Topic: What reactions have girlfriends/wifes had  (Read 9001 times)

Offline dresta

• Posting Member
Hi I have had gyn since 12 years old, its got worst over the years.  Maybe because i put on weight.  At 26 i had my first girlfriend surprisingly she wasn't bothered about it. I was with her for about 4 years.  During that time i did not think about my condition much cus i was happy i suppose.  We broke up last year the other day i realized my gyn is worst, the thing is i have a new girlfriend and unlike before am self conscious of showing her.

Just wondering what experience others have had when revealing to someone.  Am over 30 and not depressed or anything as it dose not effect my everyday living i just where baggy shirts.

Am sure any comments will help others with low self esteem.

hammer

I've had it all my life! Did four year in the Navy with it, seven in the Army Reserves with it, fathered five kids, grandfather of three and still very happily married to the best gal I've ever known! At 55 years old I'm now a huge double "d" size breast much due to health issues but still living as full of a life as posible as I can being disabled now!

Any good person male or female won't give your gyne a second thought! If they do you may want to give them a second thought.

Offline Anon E Mouse

• Bronze Member

Any good person male or female won't give your gyne a second thought! If they do you may want to give them a second thought.

Amen! They should love YOU, not the container you're in. ;)

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Girlfriends No reaction.

Ex wife, no reaction.

Wife, Her only reaction is to point out that a given shirt might not be a good choice as it shows off too much.

My Doctor lists the following:  (Keep in mind that I am 76 years old)

Hyperkalemia
Hypertension
Hyperlipidemia
Peripheral Artery Disease
Coronary Artery Disease
Mononeuropathy Multiplex (Left Ulnar Nerve)
Chronic Kidney Disease, Stage III
Cataract

The doctor fails to notice that my breasts are somewhat above average size for a male so I guess I can ignore them too.

Grandpa Dan

Offline pazova

Girlfriends No reaction.

Ex wife, no reaction.

Wife, Her only reaction is to point out that a given shirt might not be a good choice as it shows off too much.

My Doctor lists the following:  (Keep in mind that I am 76 years old)

Hyperkalemia
Hypertension
Hyperlipidemia
Peripheral Artery Disease
Coronary Artery Disease
Mononeuropathy Multiplex (Left Ulnar Nerve)
Chronic Kidney Disease, Stage III
Cataract

The doctor fails to notice that my breasts are somewhat above average size for a male so I guess I can ignore them too.

Maybe doctor didnt care because you have 76 years...but when i had 17 medical sisters pointed on my chest and asked me from what time i had that..on penis surgery they start laughin and qickly cover my body...its not the same when you have 16-18 or 76...yes its good for mental health to accept...but its hard when somebody tell you something or laugh especially if a person is higly sensitive...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024