Author Topic: My Favorable Experience  (Read 4793 times)

Offline thedon06

This past summer I had the gynecomastia surgery.  The procedure was performed by Dr. Lo from the Philadelphia office.  I was extremely pleased with the surgical process and the final results.  His staff, as well as Dr. Lo, were professional and courteous...and made sure I was comfortable and well taken care of.
I would highly recommend Dr. Lo to anyone needing this procedure.

Sincerely,
Pleased and Satisfied!

hammer

That is very good to hear!

Now it would also be good if you stick around to encourage newcomers that fear surgery to put them at ease! I've had several surgeries, but non have been for gyne and so many that have had it done do stop posting some time after there surgery is complete, unless they are not satisfied.

Once again, congratulations on your new lease on life!

Bob

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I'll second what Hammer said.

We rarely have people with positive outcomes that stay connected to the site. Most soon lose interest and we never hear from them again. Your experience can be a great help if you are willing.
Grandpa Dan

Offline hari

i am girish i have problem with male brest enlargement(gynacomastia).i researched alot for the treatment of this condition. in this regard i found dr m.s venkatesh from bangalore. i was received by him very politely and cardially. i had a discussion with him about my problem about male breast enlargement. he examined me and informed me that i had enlarge glands with puffy nipples. he put me on to some tests and after conforming me i am fit for surgery the operation was undertaken....
dr.venkatesh performed liposuction and gland excission.the operation took about an hour.the operation team showed the sucked out fact and excised glands.soon i was shifted to my room i was put on a tight jacket across my chest.i had mild pain after the operation for which pain killers was started. by late evening iwas confortable and i had cip of juice and i was discharched on the next day morniing.dr.venkatesh did come and see me in the hospital before discharge and gave me all the post operation instructions.i followed up with him on the 5th day and on 12th day after the operation.now it is more than 2weeks and guys i am very much trilled with the post operative results. i can share my pics with u. over all it has been an excellent and cordial expereince with dr.venkatesh.

hammer

Sounds good hari congratulations!

Offline Frustrated Patient

• Posting Member
I did a big mistake of approaching Dr M S Venkatesh for a surgery. 

Please find my feedback below and request you all to dont repeat the same

https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=31322.0

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024