Author Topic: I still live with gyno after surgery  (Read 1508 times)

Offline Gyno4life

• Posting Member
I am 7 months post op and i still live with gynecomastia affecting my life.I go in a few days for my last (I think ) doctor's review.Last time when i told the doctor my   
discontent she said that the results look just fine for her.Finally she told me that there is still one thing she can do for me.She told me about a less difficult surgery in order to take off the small lumps she has left under my nipple.
   The problem is that i don't know which of the surgeries might resolve my problem : the small one my doctor told me or another new surgery like the one i have already done.
   I will attach some photos so u can see what i am talking about.Once you see my problem maybe u can tell me what i should do next...what kind of surgery i should make...and very important what should i tell my doctor in order to convince her i need a new surgery.
   I am really afraid that my problem won't be solved even with the second surgery (if i don't fallow the right one) so please give me some advice about what i should tell my doctor when i go for the review.I wish i can have a flat chest.Thanks!  :(

Offline Gyno4life

• Posting Member

Offline Gyno4life

• Posting Member
This is how it looks when i flex....It looks like a bird's beak   :( It doesn't look like a flat chest for me.    :(

Offline DrPensler

• Supporting Doctors
    • gynecomastiachicago
I would recommend you see someone with experience in dealing with gynecomastia for a second opinion. The most common cause for a revision is inadequate resection at the time of surgery.A physical examination by a knowledgeable professional would be very helpful.
Jay M. Pensler,M.D.
680 North Lake Shore Drive
suite 1125
Chicago,Illinois 60611
(312) 642-7777
http://www.gynecomastiachicago.com

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024