Author Topic: dr.fielding** 21 days post op recovery concerns!  (Read 1521 times)

Offline Blue elephant

• Posting Member
Hi everyone I am a first time poster. I will start off by saying that i am 19 years old and i have had gynecomastia for as long as I can remember. I have tried everything in the book to get rid of this problem. I tried diets, different vitamins and minerals, exercise and more.. None of these worked! Cardio did nothing but make me lose weight and make my face skinnier. But the size of the breast did not change and Weight lifting only pushed my breast out more making them much more visible. This has been a huge problem for me with it being my teenage years and not being able to have fun and enjoy myself because of the constant stress resulting in this lowering my confidence drasticly.

I have been watching over these forums for about a year now and everyone has bin a huge help. If it wasn't for everyone's posts I probably wouldn't know much about the surgery, the best doctors, and last but not least I probably would never have had the confidence and will power to have a consultation and go along with the surgery. SO I am going to ask everyone a favor. IF YOU ARE READING THIS please don't be afraid to post your stories, concerns and questions. We need to keep posting! Every post or comment helps! I would like to go on about my story but I will save that for a different time and post because I am here to ask some questions at the moment and don't be afraid to give me your input.

I am currently 17 days post with Dr.fielding which because of this site I know is considered the best gynecomastia surgeon in toronto and one of the best in the world. Not to mention with the best prices. My problem is I was told to leave the original vest and padding on for the first week and than after that remove the padding and the put the vest back on for a remainder 2 weeks. When I first took the vest off I notice the really wasn't a difference which really surprised me because this forum has taught me that you usually notice a huge difference with a nice flat chest the fist time you see it. I an now 17 days post op and still don't really see a difference other than my nipple are a bit smaller.(A Good thing!)  Can anyone tell me if this is normal or just give me an input of some sort?  I am also curious when I can start doing cardio again? THANK YOU FOR READING AND I AM LOOKING FOR WA TO HEAR WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE TO SAY!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024