Author Topic: Just gone through Gyno Surgery on 12th Nov 2015 - Have lot of doubts  (Read 1638 times)

Offline SR01

• Posting Member
Hi All,

Just gone through Gyno Surgery on 12th Nov 2015 - Have lot of doubts
Note – You can see my before pics and after pics (14th November – it is 3nd day including surgery day) anytime while I am describing about my condition that might help you to understand the situation better.
I am SR01
I had gyno from more than 15 years. I was trying to reduce weight through diet and exercise and i was successfully also .I Reduced from 100 kg to 70 kg
and i become proper lean and gained muscles also everywhere.
My biceps become good and shoulders also become good and chest also i given some definition and shape.

BUTTTTTT

I observe that
my chest part was not that much small as compare to my body. it created doubt in my mind so i researched on inter net and found oh if it is gland or breast tissue it will not go by exercise.

Some observations before Surgeryè

·         After exercise my nipples are always standing and chest pumped so it look like that i have big chest (But if anyone see more staring way then he can say lower part of chest is
Really more than normal guys which is not tight its like ladies boobs)

·         When i m not doing exercise and doing something else like sitting at home and then see my chest suddenly it was saggy and like boobs.so i was sure something is wrong.

·         After exercise my chest pump up and i go to steam room . While taking steam pumping started going down and then boobs are sagging again and started looking wearied.

So these experiences lead me to go for gyno surgery because i don’t want to live with this whole life.

Doctor told that i am suffered with Gynecomastia 2A. So on 12th November 2015 , I have just gone through a gyno Surgery for man boobs reduction. Today its 3rd day only after Surgery and I am ok pain is very minimal and I feel like from tomorrow I can go to work as well.
As per my Doctor my surgery went well and he told me thatè
·         He was expected a small gland but while doing surgery he got a really big gland inside my breasts so there must be some empty space inside ur chest now which can fill by any fluid in ur body
·         There might be some complications like Scar also happen in future.
·         There might be some swelling also happen in future.
·         You need to be patience till 3-6 month then only you will get the good result
·         Result of a Gynecomastia surgery doesn’t come in a day it comes in 3-6 months.
·         You need to follow instructions like Vest wearing, eating proper, Drinking and massaging and no smoking and all. Then we will slowly go through all complications and finally we will get good result.
·         Just Relax and give time to your body. It required healing. You never understood a surgery properly.

But as a person who gone through this kind of surgery first time in life, lot of things he will know first time in life.
I was really exited how my chest look like just after Surgery and so i checked my chest just after 2  day after surgery when doctor given me tight vest to were. But I was too disappointed and sad after seeing my chest at home (Just on 3rd day including surgery day). I started thinking -
·         Weather I have taken a correct decision?
·         It is looking so worst (Not even natural). Before surgery I look bad but not this much worst.
·         What to do ? now I can’t go back now L
·         As i have gone through lypo and excision both so obviously Definition of chest totally disturbed L which is making me worried because my chest looks so ugly after Surgey. (It was looking at least natural before Surgery. I had given it a definition even with gyno).

I discussed this one person who become my good friend and gone through same surgery 2 years back with same doctor.
He also seem my pics and said

·         Hey main thing is areola that should be ok and symmetric after surgery
·         Rest shape and all you can make as time grows.
·         What you expecting Salman khan chest after Surgery . as you gone through excision and Lypo suction then obviously chest definition will go
·         Just relax man and give time to your body.

Can you please see my Before Pics and After Pics ……What do you say any suggestions anything?
·         Are this pics are good as these are taken 3rd day after surgery (including surgery day)?
·         Can I really give my chest proper shape and definition? If I do hard work on chest? In GYM
·         Can they Started looking natural? When I will start gym again and work on chest definition and all?
·         In first pic(After Surgery) Area under chest looks odd. It look like that that part is going inside. Might be it happen because of tight tap after Surgery but it is still same like this. It will be ok if after sometime I will hit gym properly.
·         Please contact me on – Psissue007@gmail.com
Regards,
SR01
Bangalore

Offline SR01

• Posting Member
hi all,

I got good results only in 40 days post surgery i will share my full Story and truth.
Now i started exercise also and i am hoping in 1 month i will make my chest like i always wanted.
My Story will definitly help people who are facing issue like me.
Simple thing - no need to worry .....just research , and go ahead ...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024