Author Topic: No longer mad about Gyne  (Read 3956 times)

Offline Bigjohnp

Well after over 50 years of fighting it I have made friends with my bouncey girls. It has probably been more than 50 years I have had it as long as I can remember. Like so many others I have heard all the little barbs (and some not so little) including your breasts are bigger than my girlfriend, from the football trainer in highschool. Well now that I have made friends with them I am trying to take better care of them. Part of that care is a 50 DD bra and the support is so nice.

aboywithgirls

I'm glad.to hear that you've made peace with yourself.  I've said this before but here goes. ... It's really not so bad having breasts or having to wear a bra. Women have delta with the same issues for decades that we find ourselves dealing  with now. I  hear many of us looking for a "masculine " or.a man's bra. I know that there are some who have a very difficult time finding a bra which not only fits but provides the shape that you are looking for. I have found that I have sort of a feminine chest that I have a fairly large number of bras to choose from. My advice is not to give up. Comfort and peace you may just find in a bra. 

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I don't know that I ever had to make peace with myself, there was not a good surgical option until I was old enough that I   had other priorities and it was not a big deal.
Grandpa Dan

Offline cwhitness

Congrats on finding acceptance with your breasts. I'm far from that point. I don't know if I will ever embracing these things. I'm only 22 and this has been a problem for a few years now. It's ruining my life. 

rrr

[font="Open Sans", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Congrats on finding acceptance with your breasts. I'm far from that point. I don't know if I will ever embracing these things. I'm only 22 and this has been a problem for a few years now. It's ruining my life. [/font][/color]

I have not accepted mine, and I don't know that I ever will. I am much older than you, and I didn't have gyno at that age, so there are some differences.

However, a minor physical condition should not be "ruining" your life.

I don't like mine so far, but even if they keep growing until they're the size of some of the guys on this forum, I will not let them ruin my life. Yes, it makes it harder to have the optimum life, but it is what it is - unless you want to undergo cosmetic surgery.

Bummed

Offline TigerPaws

[font="Open Sans",Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]Congrats on finding acceptance with your breasts. I'm far from that point. I don't know if I will ever embracing these things. I'm only 22 and this has been a problem for a few years now. It's ruining my life. [/font][/color]

I have not accepted mine, and I don't know that I ever will. I am much older than you, and I didn't have gyno at that age, so there are some differences.

However, a minor physical condition should not be "ruining" your life.

I don't like mine so far, but even if they keep growing until they're the size of some of the guys on this forum, I will not let them ruin my life. Yes, it makes it harder to have the optimum life, but it is what it is - unless you want to undergo cosmetic surgery.

Bummed
The only person who can "ruin" your life is you.

Offline expedient-traveller

• Silver Member
Like most everyone else here on the forum, I was at great odds with my assets/ girls/ boobs/ breasts but eventually I came to a level of acceptance and view them as mine (ownership) and try to take care of them. As to comments, I have never had a bad comment from anyone, only grew them within the last 10 years or so and only had to wear a bra within the last 2 years. I work in the HVAC world (heating/cooling/refrigeration), mechanical world (automobiles/ trucks/ small engines), computers and a variety of other job classifications and all for the same company. In all of these areas of work I have to get parts and go places that are considered as "houses of testosterone". I have never had anyone make any negative comment to my face. I have, on the other hand, gotten good comments from women and more than a few looks of envy from some flat chested women. Women know why we need support for our boobs and it is for the same reasons they need support. A breast is breast no matter whose chest it is on.
The point is, it is all in my head!!! How I perceive things and apply those perceptions to myself. The one thing people will carry way with them after meeting you is how you treated them and not the size of your boobs! We beat ourselves up! We stomp on our own spirit! We put ourselves down! We also bring ourselves up! We are unique and precious and having a pair of breasts does not and cannot change how wonderful we are...unless we and only we allow it.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
In two days I will celebrate my 79th Birthday.  Surgery was not a good option until I was nearly 50.  So I grew up in a time when there was no option but to accept the condition or go nuts.  I chose not to allow the condition to bother me.  I do not recall a time ever when this caused me to question my manliness.  It was a source of embarrassment when I was younger, but nothing worse than that. 
I had hoped that the advent of the internet would bring about the widespread of information and that the condition would be less of an embarrassment for younger men.  After all, the condition is so common that the few men with no breast enlargement at all are in the minority.  Unfortunately, bad information travels just as fast as good information and we have a lot of false ideals that have taken precedence as a result. 

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
Acceptance can come from all sorts of directions.  As PawPaw said, no surgery suitable until I had the breasts for decades.  In college I started going out with the founder of the school nudist club and ended up marrying her. Out of the school environment, with a wife who doesn't care, and later children and then chronic disabling illness, breasts became the least important thing.  They didn't affect my health.  They were about the only part of my body that didn't hurt.  I don't wear bras or anything but swim trunks.  Mostly I wear nothing at all, around the house, at the nudist club.  If I go to the public pool or beach I wear trunks.  If the other guys are going to get all hot and bothered about my breasts, that is up to them, their problem.  I'm not a woman and will not accept restrictions often placed on women nor will I impose them on myself.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024