Author Topic: Finally got my surgery  (Read 3259 times)

Offline cory

hey guys,
I'm finally breaking the silence on here, I have been a member since 2008 and might have posted one time. I have been doing years of research and finally booked my surgery, it has now been 3 weeks post op and I'm loving my new chest, I have dreamed about this day for so long and it's even better than I imagined.
I  consulted with many of the best doctors around and I chose to do my surgery with Dr Lebowitz in Huntington, Long Island NY. I can't begin to tell you how amazing this doctor is, I'm going to tell you some of the reasons I chose this doctor and about my journey to surgery day, I will include some before pics and some pics of where I'm at now in the healing process, if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask, I know a lot of guys have surgery then disappear forever but I'll be here to help you out the best I can.

Like I said before I consulted with many doctors before I made my final decision and what turned me off of most doctors was result of the final product, some only wanted to do lipo and some only wanted to do gland removal and the ones that wanted to do both wanted an arm and a leg and the rights to my first born child.
I came across a post about Dr. Lebowitz early this year, I watched every one of his YouTube videos and then filled out a consultation request, surprisingly I got a call back that same day from the DOCTOR himself and within 30min on the phone with him we are face timing; he is giving me the full run down on what I need done. From the first phone conversation with him I felt more comfortable then I have ever felt with any other doctor in my life, so I thought about it for a few days and then I booked the surgery.
Now to the good stuff, Dr. Lebowitz does all his surgeries under local anesthesia for both lipo and gland removal, I have heard of other Doctors doing this for very mild cases but have never seen a doctor do this for all cases, if you have not seen this done you need to check out his YouTube channel: "Lebowitz plastic surgery".  He has tons of videos with all types of cases of gyne.
I drove myself to the office at 8am the day of surgery and was in the truck driving myself back to my hotel room 30 min after surgery. everything was way easier then I ever imagined, later that night around 11pm I noticed my armpit starting to swell a little so I texted Dr. Lebowitz asking him if this is ok; he drives to my hotel and examines me while I'm laying in bed at 11:45 at night, so that should tell you what kind of doctor he is!
I had 4 small drains that I had removed 48hrs later and after that appointment I drove myself 8 hrs back home to NC.
If you guys have any questions just ask,
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 06:17:26 AM by cory »

giggsy

got any after pictures?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024