Author Topic: Keeping Breasts Healthy?  (Read 6751 times)

South1

« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 02:55:22 PM by South1 »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Depending upon their size and weight, support might be in order.   But as far as maintenance, I do not think they really have such needs. 
It has been noted that they can remain sensitive. This can range from annoying to pleasantly erotic.  But none of this requires any maintenance. 
Grandpa Dan

Offline TigerPaws

Maintenance? Women simply wear support, if you are bouncing and uncomfortable, then so should you.

hammer

That show was all BS! Like Tigerpaws said, if you need support, wear it.

hammer

They're your breast, if you want to play with them, go ahead and do want ever you want! As we say about our other thing, it's mine and I'll wash it as much and fast as I need too, lol!

hammer

They're your breast, if you want to play with them, go ahead and do want ever you want! As we say about our other thing, it's mine and I'll wash it as much and fast as I need too, lol!
It's about health, not play. But as to your "washing needs," you'll get no argument out of me ;)...

I said what I said because I've got a wife and I've got 2 daughter's, and with them going to their health care, and my wife and the one daughter both breast feed as well as my ex wife breast feed my 3 sons and non of them were ever told any of that stuff about breast care! They were only told to wear good support bras!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it! 

hammer

I understand all that. I am new to all this and I found this website. I am just asking questions because I am trying to get useful information. I am concerned about the new turn my body seems to be taking. That's all. This is a forum. My intent is never to offend or upset anyone. It seems that that is what I am apparently doing here. My apologies if I am breaking some rules.

Oh no, you're not upsetting anyone! No need to apologize at all! All we are doing is sharing opinions and information, nothing more, nothing less!

Some of us have lived with having breast so long it doesn't mean much anymore. I've had some breast since my teen years, but they grow like crazy from 92-95 and then slowly even got bigger after that until they got to the 46H's that they are now! That does cause me to get sarcastic sometimes at some of the new guys that are smaller, and for that, I apologize!

Bob

Offline TigerPaws

Breast cancer in men in very rare but I have never seen or heard of any studies in men with highly developed breasts.

Forget people to whom you are not directly related to, what happened to them cannot affect you, if anything look to your mothers side of the family because there have been studies that breast cancer and be handed down from mother to daughter.

As for your family, in that regard you are on your own.

hammer

I get the family bull crap we had to deal with the wife's side yesterday at the bother in laws cabin and decided that was the last time!

As for your breast, just wear a button down shirt that is a bit big on you, if you've seen my pictures here on the forum you know how big I am and that's what I do and it works. If you haven't you will find them in stories, (my story after all these years) and acceptance (lm bigger then I thought).

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
Hi South1,

I checked the statistics.  Men have breast cancer at about 1% the rate of women.  Size of breasts in the male mmakes no difference.  Gynecomastia makes no difference as a breast cancer risk factor.  The rate of fatality from breast cancer is about the same rate as women.

Offline Busty

To me, it is simple.  If you have breasts like a woman, you need to do what women do.  Wear a bra. Manual breast exams for lumps.  Mammograms.  If your nipples get chapped, then Lansinoh is the answer.  Don't go around topless, as that is only for men.

hammer

To me, it is simple.  If you have breasts like a woman, you need to do what women do.  Wear a bra. Manual breast exams for lumps.  Mammograms.  If your nipples get chapped, then Lansinoh is the answer.  Don't go around topless, as that is only for men.

Your statement, "as that is only for men"
Do you think that, if you develop breast you are no longer a man, or something?  From some of your post I could almost believe that is what you would believe! Do you still have a prostate? Can you have a baby? Do you have the woman parts to do that? Speaking of the prostrate, can you still get prostate cancer?  You are no closer to being a woman then you would be to becoming a bear if you would go live out in the woods!

Give me a brake, your a guy that has enlarged breast! Do with it what you must do, but your not a woman! Don't try to full yourself or anyone else!

Offline TigerPaws

I do not go around topless, even at my Villa or on the Yacht, first off I am a bit to busty and it is uncomfortable. Secondly I am aware and sensitive of others comfort level, so dressing appropriately is mandatory.

hammer

I do not go around topless, even at my Villa or on the Yacht, first off I am a bit to busty and it is uncomfortable. Secondly I am aware and sensitive of others comfort level, so dressing appropriately is mandatory.

That is all very understandable, I'm the same way except inside my own home, however I still consider myself nothing but a man, what about you?

Offline TigerPaws

That is all very understandable, I'm the same way except inside my own home, however I still consider myself nothing but a man, what about you?
LoL! Breasts do not make me a man, it is that little thingy the Ladies like to play with. Breasts simply make life a bit more interesting.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024