Author Topic: Bump present right after op (added pic)  (Read 1019 times)

Offline Stevew87

• Bronze Member
I had surgery with Dr Kardis who is well known as an expert on here regarding gyno ops. I have emailed them but to my understanding he is a very busy guy so I will likely get a reply from a nurse who probably wouldn't have been present during my op. Maybe I'm wrong.
So one of my nipples had a bit of a bump on it and it gave the kind of look of the puffy nipples i had before. I saw this 1-3 hours prior to the surgery (one areola looked bigger than the other as a result of it). I normally see people complaining about these things atleast a couple of days or week prior to post op.
Is this just swelling? Or was there a bit more glandular tissue left which was not removed. I mean i can't quite believe that Dr Kardis who has been doing 100 of these ops each year for the last 10 years would ''accidentally'' leave a bit of glandular tissue. The question is whether that lump you can see is glandular tissue or swelling/scar tissue.

EDIT: I've added pictures now. I asked a nurse and they said it is unlikely that you would have scar tissue 4 hours after the operation. She said it is likely swelling. I mean maybe it was swelling at first and over a few days it has become scar tissue? I'm really concerned because i was told by another surgeon that i had more glandular tissue on my right side... yet they took 2g more out of the left side. Unless of course my right just had more pseudo fat... is this something easy to get wrong? Kardis is a known expert...
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 07:02:01 AM by Stevew87 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024