Author Topic: Post operation nipple scar  (Read 1513 times)

Offline Paulbackham

• Posting Member
My surgery was 8weeks ago
Nd my life chest is all good and healing well but there is little scar tissue or hard ball type something us developing after 6week
But after my 1day of surgery my right chest had developed hematoma nd its was drained by drain tube only ,in 17days it resolves till date my nipple was in shape but after ,this is become in weird shape and has some scab in it,
My doctor said it is in fibrosis process after month it resolved and will get in shape but after 1month it haven't
What to do m really tensed please help and seek me some advice how to make it in shape again
And in left side when i raise my arms it look like crater in nipple when relaxing there is nothing

Offline Paulbackham

• Posting Member
I think its a waste of time to post a query here. None of doctors have ever respond to me

Offline Dr. Schuster

• Supporting Doctors
    • www.CosmeticSurgeryBaltimore.com
You are still very early after surgery. Hang in there. Check with your surgeon about massage and scar treatment like Scaraway or Mederma.
Dr. Schuster
Chief, Division of Plastic Surgery Northwest Hospital
Private practice in Baltimore, Maryland
10807 Falls Road
Lutherville, Maryland 21093
410-902-9800
email: info@drschuster.com

Offline Paulbackham

• Posting Member
Quote from: Dr. Dr. Schuster link=topic=32796.msg208734#msg208734 date=1503784213
You are still very early after surgery. Hang in there. Check with your surgeon about massage and scar treatment like Scaraway or Mederma.
My surgeon told not to do anything and jst wait for 3-4month more it will resolve on it own nd he said fir hard ball he will give injection to dissolve that ball when completing 6month,
When i raise my arms upward is this normal to have despression in chest

Offline Dr. Schuster

• Supporting Doctors
    • www.CosmeticSurgeryBaltimore.com
It is normal for there to be thickening, lumps and bumps for the first three months. Follow your surgeon's instructions.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024