Author Topic: Coming to terms with gynecomastia  (Read 2882 times)

Offline planguy

I have been a long time lurker on this site coming to terms with what I have. My chest started to grow two years ago and I found this site but was too scared to post until now. I recently found out that I actually have breast tissue and my doctor recommended that if I don't want surgery, either wear a compression garment or a bra. I am lucky that my mother and sister understand my condition and my sister gave me one of her old bras to wear, even though its pink I don't care because it helps stop my jiggling. Here's a picture of my 'breasts'.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Get the ladies in your life to help you, I personally found that a modern athletic bra of the pull over type (no hooks) works the best for me. 
A speciality shop that sells primarily foundation garments is the best bet.   If you make an appointment for the first thing in the morning or the last thing just before closing, you should be able to get a private fitting and that is really the best. 
Grandpa Dan

Offline Jin

• Posting Member
I have a pink bra also. We often put me into it along with matching panties for "play date night,"
If ya gotta lug the things around, you might as well have fun with them!

hammer

I have been a long time lurker on this site coming to terms with what I have. My chest started to grow two years ago and I found this site but was too scared to post until now. I recently found out that I actually have breast tissue and my doctor recommended that if I don't want surgery, either wear a compression garment or a bra. I am lucky that my mother and sister understand my condition and my sister gave me one of her old bras to wear, even though its pink I don't care because it helps stop my jiggling. Here's a picture of my 'breasts'.

You actually had the breast tissue all along, we all are born with It! It just doesn't grow larger on some men and for some of us it grows and grows and grows........well I think you get the idea! I'm in a 46H bra now but I'm one of those guys that had gynecomastia as a teen too so I've been living with it for a long time, I'll be 60 in January.

Best thing that you can do for yourself if your going to wear a bra full time is get a formal fitting. Then you will get a bra that fits right and you can wear all day.

Good luck and welcome to the forum.

Blousbunnys

Hammer is right. Get a formal fitting that's the only way to get the proper sit that you're going to need. I know it's hard to make that appointment but I did it and then the best thing I've ever done. Hang in there you're not alone.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024