Author Topic: Mowing the back yard in a bra  (Read 2617 times)

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
Today I did my usual thing and removed my shirt when I moved the back yard,  I am hoping to get some tan lines but that doesn't seem to be happening. today to my surprise I was able to cut the back yard twice.  It was so tall the lawn mower just blew the grass all over the place so I mowed it again to reduce the large clippings.  But when I had to edge the front yard I put my shirt back on as not to scare the neighbors. Didn't want anyone to scream beached whale or "Mommy why dose he have a bra on"  But at least I get to enjoy the back yard, where I can have a cup of coffee or a glass of wine with my shirt of and no one notices.
Does anyone else have this nice place to enjoy the freedom of wearing a bra with no one noticing?
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

hammer

I ALWAYS mow both my front and back yard with a bra on, but I also wear a tee shirt, however, as big as I am you can still tell that I am wearing a bra. I use a rider so I have to pay attention to where I'm going and can't watch around me to see if anyone is watching me.

In my backyard it would only be my neighbors to to sides that could see me as the trees and greenery is to thick for anyone behind me.

Offline Kelly10nss

• Posting Member
Mowing the yard turns into a sweaty mess with any of my bras. Any recommendations would be welcome for a bra that doesn’t turn into sponge while mowing the grass.

But, if your worried about neighbors seeing you, I wouldn’t think twice. I’m hyper aware to not only my breasts, but everyone else’s. But I dont’ think anybody else is. For example, I went to the theater last weekend, and noticed the man who took my ticket and showed me my seat was wearing a white shirt and his breasts were clearly visible through the thin white shirt. He would have looked much neater and put together with a well fitting bra. I doubt anybody else gave him a second thought.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
Usually I wear halter swim top from Target.  I have 2 and the soak up sweat no problem.  I look for the solid color ones with hooks/clamps in the back and adjustable straps.  They are hard to tell they are not bras.  Today was in the high 90's with the heat index around 105 and I wore a very light cotton razer back with matching boy short and I was still sweating.  Sometimes there is NO escaping the heat and the sweat.

Offline littleguy

• Posting Member
A sports bra is my choice for mowing.

Offline Rusko

• Posting Member
LOVE IT SOUNDS LIKE ME

Offline Sarotly

• Posting Member
HAHAH  i like how she says
share it with your tribe

Quite happy to be one of the tribeeeeee
Do you know if I can still get hold of this ?x