Author Topic: What do I do here? Revision in the Orlando area?  (Read 1473 times)

Offline sk1234

• Posting Member
Hello,

I have had two surgeries previously one in 2010 and one in 2013....I was wondering what I could do at this point to fix this? I exercise regularly and am 27 years old so I'm guessing my skin is still pretty elastic. Are pec implants an option here? Both of my surgeries were previously with  and when I went back in 2014 he told me it looks flat and I could try losing weight which obviously won't help. I have also tried gaining muscle which has improved the appearance but I do have tissue under my left nipple that I know needs to be removed. I also believe I have a donut deformity? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Offline DannyH

• Posting Member
Hi there, please search for my posts on the matter if you can.
As someone going through similar, l'd advise against fat transfer. It's a fairytale that may work for small wrinkle lines but no way for anything as large as a crater scar / crater deformity. 

There are apparently no dermal fillers that could do the job either.

Some say areolar flap surgery or some other type of flap surgery may fill the defect. Implants won't work for the opposite reason - the area is too small for an implant - anything that size would dislocate.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024