Author Topic: My story at 65  (Read 2315 times)

Offline Dmajman

• Posting Member
I discovered this website a couple of years ago and I just want to say it’s been very informative and helpful to me. Like many guys, I just thought I was just a little overweight and out of shape but after self examination I realized it really was Gynecomastia. So far I’ve accepted this as a normal part of the aging process. I’m in pretty good health for my age (65) but my doc wants me to check my hormone levels next checkup. I’ve seen steady growth (A/B) over the last 2 years and like others I wonder when it will stop. My wife has been very accepting as well and keeps reminding me at my age, who cares! At this point I say stay positive! There are much greater problems in life than this. :)

hammer

Welcome to the forum! And you are correct, at our age there are a lot of worse things that can go wrong then breast development! I'm 61 and I've had gyno all my life so I have learn to live with it however, due to those things that can go wrong in life I had to learn to live with (H) size cups so I am here to help in any way that I can, as well as others here on the forum!

So once again I would like to welcome you to the forum and I hope to hear more from you!

Bob aka Hammer

Offline Dmajman

• Posting Member
Thanks for the welcome Hammer! It’s good to know there are others in this journey. I enjoy reading the various posts and at least now I know a little more of what to expect. When I get more testing done I’ll share that. Will say this, doc didn’t think too highly of HRT for me. I have had prostate issues before and that was the main concern.

hammer

There are far more men that have some form of breast enlargement then not, and it has been on the rise.

As we age it is also not unusual to see this problem either. It is caused by hormone levels changing and the different medications that us older farts often have to consume!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024