Author Topic: Gyno on Display!!  (Read 1857 times)

Offline gynepaul

• Posting Member
The wife and I have spent the last three weeks on the island of Ambergris Caye, off the coast of Belize.  This is my first beach vacation since I started to develop gyno a little less than a year ago. 

OMG, I have never seen (or maybe just never noticed) so much gyno before!  It’s mostly old guys like me, but a fair amount of young guys too.  No one seemed ashamed or worried about showing off their boobs. My own gyno now seems pretty minor compared to what some of these guys have.  It made me a lot less self-conscious about going shirtless. 

I’m pretty sure that I wouldn’t even have noticed any of this if I hadn’t started to develop my own gyno.  But since I do have it, it made me feel better that it’s not as uncommon as I used to think it was. 

Offline SideSet

I think men without boobs, aren’t as likely to notice another guy’s boobs. But when you have them, you observe and even think what cup size. I think women are that way evaluating each other. 

Offline gynepaul

• Posting Member
I don't think we notice it as much and I don't think others notice either unless we are sticking our chests our or wearing v neck shirts that are loose to allow a glimpse. Most people simply just don't care or aren't looking
Down here at the beach seems like all the guys are bare chested.  Not even any v-necks to slightly hide things.  There is just a lot of gyno on display, that I guess I never paid attention to before.  I don’t see that any of these guys are bothered at all that they have at least a moderate case of gyno.  Makes me wonder why I ever worried about my mild case of gyno.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024