Author Topic: Just a thought about the need for Gyne Solidarity  (Read 1455 times)

DW20

Please don't roast me if you disagree, but this is an opinion of mine - but I know  and respect those who may differ

Here in the UK we often see Sponsored events and especially runs  in support of breast cancer.
Men and women wear bras over clothes or just as a top on their own as a bit of fun and to show solidarity and support.

I do not think there is any case for fund raising, but I have got to wondering whether someone would be interested in trying to organise a day to highlight what many see as the plight of Gyne sufferers. With difficulty I have got past all that. I wear what I know I need and blow the rest.
If we could only get a visible demonstration of solidarity across the sexes to make it clear that well endowed men are just as much  part of the natural spectrum as flat chested women (who are at the other end of variation to ourselves and suffer just as much), we would make a great leap and save a lot of mental anguish, unnecessary surgery, and possibly risky hormonal treatment.
It is normal (in most cases) that hormone balances change throughout life and this affects bodies

I would like to here what  others think.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 01:57:53 PM by DW20 »

Offline Johndoe1

It's an interesting idea. I have thought about what if a guy with gynecomastia were to go to the "Free the TaTa's" march. You see women topless and braless and guys wearing bikini tops and such in support of women's right to go topless or not who have no breast tissue to support, but what if a true DD or F or G showed up either in a bra or topless and braless what would happen? Would the organizers even allow it and what would the reaction of people be with it so in their face? HHhmmmmm?
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

DW20

Just as an added thought. It does not necessarily need to involve everyone sporting themselves in bras.
Again in UK we have " Loud Tie Day"  to highlight Prostatic cancer. As long as enough people do it seek media coverage to ensure everyone knows what it is about, it might work. 

aboywithgirls

I'm all for it. My wife and I attended an event to "free the nipple " at Hampton Beach in NH a couple years ago. She was topless and I had a stars and stripes bikini top. 

Offline Johndoe1

When I win the lottery and don't need to have a job, I would be in for it!

hammer

As I have said before,  everything else is acceptable, gay, cross dressing, ect... so why not straight man with natural breast growth? 

Offline SideSet

That would be so validating. And fun

Offline ilikemytits

• Posting Member
Count me in. Although mine are probably not yet large enough that they can't be dismissed. If they get large enough to require a bra (and I hope they do) I'd be there. Being so out would demonstrate that we really are comfortable as we are. I don't think it would necessarily be such a big deal, given the level of acceptance of sexual and gender differences.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024