Author Topic: Life's Curves  (Read 2764 times)

Bridge

First post here however have been reading many post for a while.  Learning and taking note.  I noticed things changing a couple years ago.  I have slowed down but not retired yet so am thinking this is one of life's curves and honestly have had worse things to worry about.  Hiding is becoming harder. Wearing a T shirt lets you know I'm big on top.  As its getting colder I have two pronounced buttons on my shirts.  I'm liking a blazer, over coat, and or loose sweatshirts.  Reading things and trying things I bought a T shirt bra that was said to run large in the cups.  I bought a leading lady 42A.  It works as I tighten the hooks and and get things in place I see it pushes the extra out the top.  For the most part hides the lights.  I thought a larger band would give a wider cup and spread things out.  I bought two more and found them to be very comfortable.  I have a Bali Lace Desire Lace-Panel Bra DF1002 40 B, (everyone said try lace your the only one that will see), that doesn't add any thickness and keeps things where they should be.  The Playtex 4913 40 B is also good and comfortable but seemed loose in the band so I went to the 38 B in that style and the fit is great.  The cup is a bit stretchy and very comfortable also but with a thinner cup you can still see the headlights.  Not a problem with shirts over it.  I have $15 -18 in each, giving me a point to start from and get a feel for it. I think my appearance now is different and  have not had the courage to wear out without a coat on. 

I'm like Hammer in age and his past.  Working, faith and positive attitude.  I didn't loose both boys like him only one some years back.  That being said I guess I'm just glad both breast grew not just one.  I'm trying to accept things but I'm thinking I'm not that big yet.
Thanks for your positive words Hammer.  And thanks to all who posted so I could learn to deal and accept this as well.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 03:51:27 PM by Bridge »

Offline JohannK

• Silver Member
Welcome.  Unfortunately Hammer seems to have gone through with his decision to leave the site, but at least his past posts are still here for people to gain knowledge from.

Bridge

Thanks for the welcome.
  I have to say its still an adjustment to life style and  dressing.  I have a closet full of sweaters and am still trying to tame things down so I can dress the same, if you will.  I have learned to take what comes however its still a learning curve.  I guess I still am not to the point of walking into an establishment and saying I need a bra to tame things down.  Some day I hope. 
« Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 03:52:19 PM by Bridge »

Offline Goodnplenty

• Bronze Member
Just take a look around next time you're out in public, you are far from a minority.   Not all of us here wear a bra every day.   When I do I wear a 38C.  I tend to only wear one when I need some protection from nipple chaffing or cold.  The rest of the time I just let them do their thing.  If they got up to a D or DD i might consider full time bra use but for now I'm comfortable most of the time without a bra.

Welcome to the boards.

Offline Getting boobs

• Posting Member
I think it all boils down to what yourself. I have not been wearing a bra long as a lot on here, but once I started it was full time. I like the comfort and feel of them in a bra better than just doing there own thing. Its the cold time of year here, so it keeps the highlights hidden as well. Its just me maybe, but I think that less people notice now that I am wearing a bra than when I was not. But everyone has to make that choice from themselves.

aboywithgirls

I was a 34C when i started wearing a bra full time. Im a 38H now and never go braless. Even around the house, I at least wear a bralette or leisure bra. 

It is a matter of comfort and if wearing a bra improves your life or if its more of a hassle. 

Bridge

I have been wearing a fare amount of the time the last week and a half.  I have to say that I'm surprised that through out the day I tend to forget that I have it on.  That being said I do like the containment if you will.  When I walk and bend over things stay in place.  Like you said I can and will go with out yet but have noticed a difference when going out in the cold that I don't perk up and am not as noticeable that way.  

I measured myself in the unlined bra and as I like the feel of it, it may be small.  Its a B cup and when I measure I feel the band is correct but I am still filling/pushing at the cups.  The band to cups difference is 3 3/4 inches.  I have broad shoulders so not sure if that is a factor.  Thinking back there were days when they would itch like mad and feel fuller.  The last two nights I would wake up and find myself itching them and it would take a bit to fall asleep again as the itching and scratching just felt so good.  Perhaps they are growing a bit yet.  I'll have to see.  Then re evaluate the bra issue.  I know it has changed my my look and I can see in the future I may have to do better research and find some thing that will protect from the cold and make me look like I just have bigger pecs if that's possible.  I hate to think I can't wear any sweaters for the winter.  With a shirt tucked in you really see I have a big chest.

Any way I'll continue to read and learn from everyone.

Offline Goodnplenty

• Bronze Member
The cold is a huge pain point for me.   If there's cool breeze my nipples become excruciatingly painful.  It's the worst part about having breasts.  I can deal with the bouncing and tight shirts but sore nipples is unbearable. 

Offline JohannK

• Silver Member
I'm sure we all know that feeling, to one degree or another.  Not fun at all...

Bridge

Well thanks I guess.  I just remember at first the  pains I felt then the nipple pain at times was... a bit different.  It comes and goes.  It's good to know that what I'm feeling isn't serious but part of the process, wanted or unwanted.  I have been wanting to protect from the cold now as I do know that is a feeling that isn't all that pleasant at times.  I do know what it means when every one says cold makes them stand to attention.

Offline Johndoe1

A good padded bra and sweater feels good in cold weather. Gives a nice look as well. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Bridge

I am seriously considering now! what I have doesn't fit that well and will reevaluate that soon.  I have read a proper fitting is in order and as i agree with said statement it still overwhelms me to think I have to walk into an establishment and say I need a bra.  I think I do but...  I hope some day to be where y'all are.

Offline Johndoe1

I am seriously considering now! what I have doesn't fit that well and will reevaluate that soon.  I have read a proper fitting is in order and as i agree with said statement it still overwhelms me to think I have to walk into an establishment and say I need a bra.  I think I do but...  I hope some day to be where y'all are.
It will happen in all good time. The worst thing you can do is rush it.

Offline paulpark21

• Bronze Member
I have been wearing a fare amount of the time the last week and a half.  I have to say that I'm surprised that through out the day I tend to forget that I have it on.  That being said I do like the containment if you will.  When I walk and bend over things stay in place.  Like you said I can and will go with out yet but have noticed a difference when going out in the cold that I don't perk up and am not as noticeable that way. 

I measured myself in the unlined bra and as I like the feel of it, it may be small.  Its a B cup and when I measure I feel the band is correct but I am still filling/pushing at the cups.  The band to cups difference is 3 3/4 inches.  I have broad shoulders so not sure if that is a factor.  Thinking back there were days when they would itch like mad and feel fuller.  The last two nights I would wake up and find myself itching them and it would take a bit to fall asleep again as the itching and scratching just felt so good.  Perhaps they are growing a bit yet.  I'll have to see.  Then re evaluate the bra issue.  I know it has changed my my look and I can see in the future I may have to do better research and find some thing that will protect from the cold and make me look like I just have bigger pecs if that's possible.  I hate to think I can't wear any sweaters for the winter.  With a shirt tucked in you really see I have a big chest.

Any way I'll continue to read and learn from everyone.
You might try a bra fitting to get a size that is comfortable for you.  The first fitting is a big step for guys, but once you have done it the next time is a lot easier.  Many shops fit men, best to call first.

Offline Johndoe1

Has anyone tried boyfriend jeans? How does the fit compare to regular guy Jean's? Thinking about getting a pair to try. Any brand better than others?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024